Chapter 11

Christina pov

I started packing when my phone went off and I saw a text from Jacob..

Jacob- Hey Chris! I'm so sorry about what my mom and dad did..I seriously had no clue 😔 I can't believe it though.. I just want to say that I will still always love you like a sister and hope you stay safe and happy! I hope to talk to you soon <3

I decided I'll just reply later. A lot is on my mind right now and I'm not sure if all this really hit me yet. I just continued packing as the thoughts flooded through my head.

*one week later*

"Christina! Matt! Kristen! Bring the rest of your things down here and put them in the moving truck! We are going to be leaving in 5-10 minutes!"

I was really excited and this past week went by so slow because I was excited I guess. I feel bad though because we are moving because of me. My parents and Matt and Kristen have lived here forever and I just come in and make them move. But they all seem really happy and excited so I guess it's not that bad.

I grabbed my last bag and walked towards my bedroom door. I stood in the doorway and turned around to get one last look at my room to make sure I had everything and sighed.

I walked downstairs and put my last bag in our car that I'll need for the drive. The rest of our things are in the moving truck. I hopped in the back seat and Matt and Kristen came in after. We talked about how excited we were for about 2 minutes while we waited for our parents to come out.

They finally came out and we drove off.

*a few hours later*

I told everyone that I was moving back except for Hayes. I wanted to surprise him. I told everyone to not tell him. We were almost at the house and I must have looked crazy because of how anxious I was to get there and surprise Hayes.

"Ok! And we are here!" My mom smiled.

"YASS!!!" I yelled and ran out the car door and across the street. I knocked on the door and Nash answered. We hugged quickly, him knowing that I just wanted to see Hayes and he said, "Hey Hayes is up in his room just sadly watching tv in the same spot he's been since you left. Now go make that boy smile!"

I ran upstairs and decided to not even knock. I ran in his room and yelled, "OH MY GOD IM LOOKING FOR MY HAYZIE BOO! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?!?!" He practically jump off his bed..I think I caught him off guard! He jumped up and ran over to me with a huge smile on his face! I was practically dying of laughter at this point...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He yelled with a huge smile on his face. I dragged him downstairs and outside to his front yard. "Well you see that house right there?" I said pointing to my house. "Um yeah..that's where you used to live and by the way they moved to Texas."

"Correction! That is where I live now! With Matt and Kristen and my parents! We moved here cause of me. I couldn't leave you.." I looked down with a slight smile on my face. He lifted up my chin to face him and kissed me. Gosh I missed those lips so much.. We pulled apart and smiled.

We walked over to my house and Hayes helped me unpack all of my things into my old room from when I lived here. It was pretty big too.

By the time we finished it was 8:00 pm and we decided to just talk a bit which ended up getting boring after a few minutes so Hayes called Nash to come over with Shawn and Cameron cause the rest of the guys already went home. I called Gabby and Lexi to come over also while Matt called Nicki (a/n if you don't remember Nicki is Matt's gf) to come over.

Everyone arrived and we kinda just sat there in an awkward silence not knowing to do now..

"How bout we play truth or dare!" Cameron said breaking the silence.