My Move Into a Love Story (a Hayes Grier fanfic)

Hey guys! So this is actually my first fanfic I ever wrote so I'm not sure how it will turn out :/

But anyway, let me tell you a bit about it, so Christina, a 13 year old girl lives happily in Connecticut until her parents break the news to her that they are moving to North Carolina. When she meets Hayes who is now her neighbor in NC, will they fall in love or will Hayes' ex-girlfriend ruin it? Read to find out!

----------------------------------------------

**Christina POV**

All I could think was could time go by any slower? School ends in 2 minutes and then hellooo Summer! Mr. Mahon was yapping on and on, about what we will be learning about in social studies in high school.. But to be honest I don't think anyone was actually listening. I looked over at Lexi (my best friend) who was staring at the clock just watching the next few minutes pass by waiting for the bell to ring.

*RINGG*

"YES! HAVE A GOOD SUMMER MR. MAHON!" Everyone screamed as they ran right down the hallway out of the school. Lexi and I were running also, to our bus, extremely excited to go home and then hang out and start our summer! (Did I mention Lexi and I live just a few houses away? Well we do)

I practically ran off the bus and inside my house to quickly text Lexi to come over! I ran up to my room and waited..finally I heard a knock on the door, it was Lexi.

"Hey girl! Happy summer! And NO MORE SCHOOL!!" I yelled :)

"Ikr! What should we do first to get our summer started off?" Lexi asked.

We went up to my room and thought, until my parents yelled up to my my brother, Jacob, and I to come down stairs. So Lexi and I walked downstairs, Jacob following. We sat on the couch across from our parents, who were on the love seat.

They sighed and looked at each other and then back at us.

"What's up?" I asked

"We have some news and we aren't sure if you're going to be excited or nah but..." My mom exclaimed

"But what? What's happening?" Jacob asked

"We are moving to North Carolina in one week. We can't afford to pay our bills at this house anymore so we found a new one in North Carolina that will allow us to start all over and start new," my dad said.

I felt tears building up in my eyes and I could tell Lexi didn't look very happy either. Jacob just sat there, with no expression on his face, blank faced.

I couldn't believe what I just heard.. What about all of my friends? What about my amazing summer Lexi and I had planned? All of these questions sat in my head and remained unanswered..

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I know it's not really good at all so far and it's short but I just wanted to have a short chapter to start it off! I will update a few times tomorrow cause I have a half day and same with Wednesday! Don't worry it's gonna get a lot better!

Thanks :)! ~Christina