Chapter 5- San Diego Magcon

**1 week later**

Christina POV

I woke up to my alarm I set so I wouldn't be late to go to Magcon San Diego. It was 6:00 am right now and Jacob and I had to be over at Hayes' house for 7:00 so Elizabeth could drop all 4 of us off at the airport.

I got out of bed and got all of my things packed up into my suitcase and put it by my door and went to get ready. I did my normal routine but I didn't even bother to put much makeup on so I just put on a light coat of mascara. I grabbed my phone and my charger was already packed, then I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs where Jacob was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

We said goodbye to our parents and we walked across the street to Hayes' house. We all put our suitcases in Elizabeth's car and we went to the airport.

Elizabeth dropped us off and told us to be safe and keep our phones on us. We went through security and all the other stuff. We were on our way to our gate and found a starbucks so we ordered some iced coffees to wake us all up a bit and went and sat at our gate.

They finally called our flight to get on the plane. We sat down and I called the window seat and Hayes sat next to me. Nash and Jacob sat in the 2 seats behind us. Before I knew it.. I fell asleep on Hayes' shoulder.

"Babe, babe! Wake up we're landing!" Hayes shook me a little to wake up!

We both stared out the plane window at the beautiful sight of San Diego below us.

When we got off the plane, we went to baggage claim and went to find our limo that Bart sent for us to get to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel. Hayes and I were sharing a room, and Nash and Jacob were sharing one right next to ours. The rest of the Magcon boys will be here in a few ours and right now it was 2:00 pm. We were all hungry so we went down to the cafe in the hotel and got some lunch and when we were done eating it was 2:45.

Nash got a text from Cameron that said that the boys' plane was landing in about 30 minutes so we just headed back up to our rooms and waited. Hayes and I were still tired from traveling all morning so we just lay on our bed in our room and watched tv until the rest of the boys arrive.

**1 hour later**

Christina POV

Hayes and I were still watching tv when there was a knock on the door. We both got up to go see who it was. It was Nash and Jacob.

"The guys are down in the lobby and they want us to go down there." Nash said.

"Yay ok!" Hayes and I said in harmony.

We got in the elevator and headed down to the lobby. I was so excited to meet them! We stepped out of the elevator and they were all there! But there was also a girl sitting next to Matt that I've never seen before in my life..

Hayes and Nash said hey to the guys.

"Who are they Nash?" Cameron asked

"Oh! Guys, this is Hayes' girlfriend, Christina and this is her brother, Jacob!" Nash explained.

"It's very nice to meet you!" All of the guys said. I just smiled at them.

"And this is my girlfriend, Nicki!" Matt said.

"It's nice to meet you!" Nash, Hayes, Jacob and I said, since they rest of the boys had already met her.

We all headed up to our rooms and decided to just hang out for the rest of the day because it was getting somewhat late and everyone was still tired.

We ended up all meeting in Nash and my brothers room cause Nash wanted to make a truth or dare YouTube video and so did Cameron and Matt.

We got the cameras set up and started the video. We all introduced ourselves and got started!

"Ok hmm.. Cameron, truth or dare?" Nash asked

"DARE!!" Cameron yelled.

"Ok, I dare you to run down the hallway screaming YOU GOTTA BAE OR NAHH IS YOU TRYIN' TO DATE OR NAHH!"

Oh gosh, this should be interesting!

We all went out in the hallway and Nash and Matt brought out their cameras and Cameron started screaming what Nash told him to. It was hilarious! We were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe!

So next it was Cameron's turn to ask someone.

"Hayes! Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

Cameron whispered something in Hayes' ear and said he would tell everyone else when we got out if the room.

Hayes grabbed my hand and brought us to our room next door.

We sat on the bed and Hayes leaned in closer and closer to me. We kissed and it was amazing.. This time it wasn't a kiss that lasted just a few seconds, this one was a passionate kiss that lasted a few minutes, stopping for air for very few seconds a few times..

When we were done we returned back to Nash's room and and everyone was saying awee! And ooo! you 2 love birds! We both blushed and went and sat back down on the bed where everyone else was sitting.

This went on for about 15 more minutes until everyone got a turn to do truth or dare.

After that we just hung out and all talked for a while. I was talking to Nicki and she was really really nice! I think me and her will become good friends actually! It's nice to have another girl here, otherwise I'd be stuck with all the boys for the next week, not that I was complaining or anything though..

It was soon 10:00 pm so we all headed back to our rooms. Hayes and I got into our pjs and got in bed. I rested my head on his chest for a few minutes until my eyes got heavier and heavier and fell in a deep sleep..

-------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Please vote for my story if you like it! I'll update again tomorrow after school if I have time! Another note: I will try to update everyday if I can but somedays I might not have time so don't always expect it!

Thanks :)