Chapter 4- More Than Friends

Hey everyone! so here's another update! Don't forget to vote and tell your friends to check out my story! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**Christina POV**

I woke up next to Hayes and we were in the same position that we fell asleep in. I looked up at him and his beautiful eyes were starting to open. 

"Good morning beautiful." he said to me and I smiled.

He sat up and kissed me on my cheek. Oh..my..gosh! I started blushing like crazy but hopefully he did't notice because he was grabbing his phone off the charger. 

"So, you want to go swimming today babe?" he asked (Hayes has a pool in his backyard) 

"Sure!"

We got up and went to get our bathing suits on. Once we were ready we grabbed some towels and headed to the pool. Nash was sitting on the couch and Hayes spotting him and told me to bring our towels out and he'll be right there, so I headed to the backyard and set our towels on 2 beach chairs and waited for Hayes.

**Hayes POV**

I neededto ask Nash for some advice so i told Christina to go set up our towels and i'll be right there.

Once she went outside I sat down next to Nash. 

"So Nash, I want to ask Christina to be my girlfriend but I don't now how I should do it.. I don't want to ruin my chances with her, I really really like her." I explained to Nash.

"Well, your going swimming today right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Ok well, do something that will catch her off guard, then do something romantic, and then all you have to do is ask her! It makes girls happy..trust me bro." 

"Hmm..okay! Thank you Nash!" I said as I ran outside.

**Christina POV**

I was standing by the pool waiting for Hayes to come out as I felt someone pick me up wedding style and start running to the pool.. I soon realized it was Hayes. I quickly hold my breath and Hayes jumps into the water. As we came up for air, I found Hayes and I staring into each others eyes as he leaned in closer to me and he kissed me! Not just on the cheek this time, but on the lips! It felt like sparks were flying and fireworks going off. I kissed back and a few seconds later our lips separated. We smiled at each other. 

"Christina, I know we havent known each other for very long, but I couldn't imagine life without you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked me..

"Yes of couse I will Hayes!"

He smiled and I told him I was cold because the water was freezing! He lifted me out of the pool and then followed. we rapped ourselves in our towels and talked for a while and before we knew it, it was already 2:00 so we headed inside and got changed into comfy clothes.

"I have something imporant to ask you, Christina!" Hayes said excited.

"What is it!?"

"So, Nash and I have a Magcon next week in San Diego, California. The events are only 2 days, but we are staying there for a week-" I cut him off in the middle of his sentence..

"Hayes you're leaving me for a whole week?! I can't last that long without you!"

Hayes giggled and continued his sentence, "Babe let me finish.. We already asked your parents, and you and Jacob are coming with us! And you'll get to meet all of the guys we do Magcon with too!"

"OMG HAYES!!!! Thank you so much!! I can't wait!"

Omg im so excited..I'm going to get to meet Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Jack Gilinski, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, and Aaron Carpenter!!!

I really cannot wait..!