Chapter 9

Christina Pov

The past few days I've been catching up with Gabby and showing her around town a little.

And today, Lexi is finally coming! She should be arriving at her new house at about 1:00 pm and right now it's 11:00 am. Until she gets her I'm planning on just hanging out with Hayes because we've barely seen each other these past few days.

I texted Hayes and asked if he wanted to come over and he said yes.

I heard a knock on the door and let Hayes in and we went downstairs where we had..I guess you can say a game/tv room. We also had a hot tub down there.

We went down and just watched tv for a few minutes and quickly got bored out of our minds...

Hayes looked around the room and stopped his eyes on my gymnastics mat. (I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but Christina is a gymnast).

"Can you do some of your flips and tricks and um yeah.. For me?" Hayes said as he started laughing and so did I.

"Of course my Haysie" I told him while still giggling a little.

I walked over to my gymnastics area of the basement and did some back-hand-springs, then my front and back walk overs and some back-tucks and other things that would entertain Hayes and keep me busy. I did this for about 15 minutes and when I got tired of doing all those flips, Hayes told me to do more and stop being a wimp.. Oh no he didn't!

"Oh really. You're calling me a wimp?! I'd like to see you try a back-hang-spring cause it's not as easy as you think it is Hayes..!" I said to him and he came over to wear I was.

I showed him my back-hand-spring so he could get an idea of what he has to do. Well this should be good..

He walked on to my mat, got in position, bent his knees to jump back and jump backwards...he landed straight on his back!

Ok, I seriously was dying, laughing on the floor at this point while he stood up.

"Hey that was not funny! That hurt!" Hayes said with a pouty face. I finally stopped laughing.

"Hmm not as easy as you thought is it?" I exclaimed with a little sass. (That's right, the sass is real! Haha) "Okay, okay. I admit it..it's not easy." He mumbled. I just laughed and started walking upstairs.

"Wait! Where are you going babbee?!" Hayes yelled to me. "Going to get some food babbee." I said copying the way he said 'babe'.

I went into the kitchen and made Hayes and I some mac and cheese and brought them back downstairs.

When I got downstairs I didn't see Hayes anywhere. I placed the mac and cheese on the coffee table and turned around the corner to look for Hayes in the other half of the room, when I was suddenly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I realized it was Hayes, oh boy.

I started screaming and laughing at the same time. "HAYES PUT ME DOWN!"

He lied me on the couch and I looked up to see him moving closer and closer to me. I moved in closer to him too and our lips softly touched. Sparks. Sparks everywhere. We kissed for a little longer and finally pulled away for air.

"I love you so much, Christina. You do know that right?" Hayes said as we stared into each other's eyes, smiling.

"Well I would hope so cause I love you too Haysie boo."

I sat up and we ate our lunch and watched tv. By the time we were done eating it was 12:45! Lexi is gonna be here in 15 minutes!

"HAYES!" I screamed, scaring the living sh** out of him! (*adds laughing emoji here*)