Chapter 10

Christina Pov

When we all got back to Hayes' house it was 3:00 pm. Matt told me that he was planning on taking me back to Virginia with him to his house so I can start living there and meet my real parents.

I was a little nervous about this though for a few reasons..

1) I'm meeting my real parents that haven't seen me since I was just a few months old.

2) I'm going to have to leave Hayes if I move in with them.

All of these questions were going through my head about what will happen if I end up living with Matt. But I decided to just stop thinking and enjoy my time left with everyone before I have to leave with Matt tomorrow.

I could tell how sad Hayes, Lexi, and Gabby were that I was leaving but I didn't have much of a choice. I feel bad though, cause Lexi and Gabby just moved here excited to be living near me again and now I'm moving AGAIN to a different state leaving them again.

**next day at airport**

"Flight 318 now boarding, flight 318" the loud speaker said. Matt and I said goodbye to everyone and I said a few extra goodbyes to Hayes, Lexi and Gabby.

We both said our last and final goodbyes and walked onto the plane.

**after plane ride**

"So my sister..well our sister, should be around here somewhere to pick us up" Matt explained as he looked around I guess trying to spot her. "Oh! There she is! Let's go"

Matt led me over to a girl and they hugged and said hello.

"Matt who's this?" She asked.

"Ok so don't freak out but, Kristen, this is our sister, Christina!" Well that's her name I guess! Kristen. My sister Kristen. She stood there with a confused look on her face. And then finally said, "Matt what on earth are you talking about? We don't have a sister.."

"Yes we do. At the hospital they took a blood test and she's an Espinosa. When she was just a few months old, a lady stole her from mom and dad at a restaurant and well here she is!" Matt explained to Kristen. "Well ok then! I guess I have a sister!" She said excitedly. We all laughed a little and headed out to the car.

When we arrived at their house, our parents weren't home yet cause they were still working so Matt showed me to the guest bedroom which I guess will soon be my room, and I started unpacking my things. Our parents already heard the story cause Matt told them so we won't have to explain when they get here.

**a few hours later**

"Christina! Come down here!" I heard Matt yell to me from downstairs. They must finally be home!

I ran downstairs to see my two, I'm guessing my real parents, sitting at the table with a mix of surprise, excitement, and guilt on their faces.

"I-I-is it really you Christina?" My real mother muttered.

"Well yeah I'm pretty sure I'm me!" I said smiling and they both ran over to me and gave me a huge hug.

We all started talking for a while.

"So, Christina. How would you like to officially live with your real family?" My dad asked. What do I say? I would obviously love to actually live with the people I'm supposed to but what about Hayes? What about Lexi and Gabby? Ugh this is just so stressful!

"I would obviously love to but I'm just so confused, I have so many people I love back in North Carolina that I can't stand not being with" I explained with a sad face.

Matt then cleared his throat "*cough* Hayes *cough*" Matt said staring at me. Oh gosh now there's gonna be questions.

"Who's Hayes? Isn't that your friend Matt?" Kristen asked.

"Yup he is! But he's also Christina's boyfriend.." And there it was. He just had to say it! Ugh.

"Umm yeah" I said not really knowing what to say.

"Oh" is all my parents managed to say.

"Well how about we do this. We will let you think about it and when you've made your decision let us know and we'll go from there." My mother explained.

"Ok sounds good" I said and left with that, Matt, Kristen and I went upstairs and our parents just stayed there and watched tv.

**2 days later**

Christina Pov

I still had no clue what I wanted to do. I've facetimed Hayes and my friends a few times and they said it's really up to me. They don't want to ruin my chance of being with my real family.

It's almost 10:30 am and I'm eating breakfast when my parents call down Matt and Kristen.

Once they come downstairs my dad speaks up, "ok so your mother and I have been talking and did a little research and well... To make our daughter happy, we are moving to North Carolina! Christina your.. well not parents but people you used to live with actually moved out of your old house across from the Griers and now live in Texas. So we are moving into that house!" We all cheered and ran upstairs to start packing. We are leaving in a week. I told everyone back in NC the news and they were all super excited!

I started packing when I got a text from Jacob.. Oh no.

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GOR OVER 100 READS!

IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO DO A QUICK UPDATE!

WHAT DO YOU THINK JACOB's TEXT SAYS?

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND PLEASEEEE VOTE!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!