Chapter 3- Getting Closer?

Another update! :)

Can you guys please tell your friends that like Hayes to read this?!

Also don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks :)

----------------------------------------------

**Christina POV**

I woke up and it was 9:15. I checked my phone and there was a text from Hayes.

Hayes: "Good morning :)"

I quickly replied..

Me: "Good morning! What time are you going to show me around town? ;)"

Hayes: "How's 10:00? I'll come pick you up!"

Me: "Sounds great! See you then!"

I quickly got out of bed and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I wanted to wear something nice today but not too fancy so I picked out a floral tank top and once again a pair of white denim shorts I was also going to wear my white vans again. I went in the bathroom, took a shower, did my normal routine and put my hair in a side braid. Hayes told me last night that we will go out to breakfast together so I just grabbed my phone from its charger, sat on my bed and scrolled through Instagram and then twitter.

**10:00**

**Hayes POV**

I was so excited to hang out with Christina today. She so beautiful and funny.

I looked at the time and it was 10:00. I didn't realize it was already time to pick her up so I ran out the door and across the street to Christina's house.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened and there stood Christina looking very pretty and all ready to go!

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Yup! So I was thinking we could go to Diner Luxe right up the road! It's my favorite diner with delicious food!" I explained to her.

She giggled and said that sounded great!

When we got to the diner the waitress sat us down at a booth for 2 and we read our menus. We both ordered orange juice and chocolate chip pancakes.

We chatted for a bit and then our food finally came out. We had just started eating and I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and there was a text from my ex-girlfriend Jordan. I broke up with her about a week and a half ago because I caught her cheating on me and now she won't leave me alone. She keeps wanting to get back together but I try to ignore her as much as possible.

The text said: "Hey can we talk at the park today? I really need to talk to you."

I just replied: "No Jordan, why don't you get over the fact that we are OVER?! Now leave me alone!"

She replied: "Pleaaasseee???"

Me: "No, and I mean it Jordan leave me alone!"

I think she texted me again but I just locked my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Everything okay?" Christina asked.

"Yeah I'm fine my ex-girlfriend just won't leave me alone! She's getting on my nerves and it drives me nuts!" I replied.

"Oh"

We finished eating and I insisted on paying the bill.

I was planning on taking Christina for a walk in the middle of the town just to show her where some stores and stuff are and then take her to the mall. I also wanted to surprise her and take her to the fair tonight.