3.

(taehyung p.o.v)

"hey" i jumped, surprised to see jimin right in front of the door. "you surprised me" i said holding my heart, jimin let out a laugh and ran his hand through his blonde hair. He does that a lot for some reason, like does he think his hands a comb? dafuq.

"you're the one who surprised, i forgot you lived here i thought someone broke in or something" jimin responded, i laughed as i stuffed my hand in my pocket due to the cold. "so what are doing here?" i asked and jimin shrugged as a response. I sighed and realized why he was here, he comes here early in the morning when every day he's off to reminisce about jungkook... i buried my face in my scarf. shit maybe i should change the topic.. "i understand, so how's those blind dates your company gave you?" i asked, jimin took as deep breath as he pressed the button to the elevator. "they all don't care about me, it's stupid. i'm bi but i feel sick when i go on blind date with these girls" jimin complained, i laughed and the elevator door opened and we stepped inside.

"just date yoongi hyung!" i suggested and jimin hit me playfully as i laughed "are you crazy? that old man only cares about his pillow!" jimin whispered-shouted, we both laughed as we quickly arrived at the ground floor. "oh! are you going to jin hyungs cafè? you're working there now right?" jimin asked excited, i scoffed and looked over to my shoulder which he was clinging onto and giving me puppy eyes. "yes i i'm working there, not eating there so i'm not buying you a chocolate cake" i said as i shook him off my arm.

"what?! why!!" jimin as he played with my chin, i push his hand away and rolled my eyes "you're a idol, you could easily buy it on your own" i said "yeah but i'm supposed to be on a diet and the staff will tease me that they knew i wouldn't be able to keep this diet thing for more then a week" he pouted and i eventually gave in "aish! okay okay now get off of my arms and get in the car, shortie" i teased but all he did was give me a deadly stare "fite me" jimin fiercely said and i chuckled "what are you gonna do fight my knees? okay get in the car i gotta go to jins cafè" i said as i got in the car but i could feel his gaze piercing my skin.

jimin eventually got in the car but i had to apologize to him and tell him that he was tall... biggest lie i've ever told in my life.

"okay let's go "

———

"jimin! and tae you're early!" jin said while walking up to jimin and i, "yeah i wanted to, i don't know about this idiot though" i said pointing at jimin, i felt his eyes roll "yeah i know just the reason why he's here" jin said while walking to the fridge, he pulled out a cake and i looked at jimin who looked like a kid on christmas. "i knew you still had some left!" jin walked over to jimin and handed it to him, he took the cake and a fork, and took a seat.

"so what will you need me to do today hyung? wash dishes, take orders?" i said as i slung my hand over him, he chuckled and held his hand put that had a pink cloth in it? "you'll start by wearing this." jin hyung smiles mischievously and i shook my head. why does he love pink so much?! i took a deep breath and took it from his hand "is this an apron? w-with a heart in it" i said, i looked over to jin hyung and he was putting on his blue apron... "what isn't it cute? i bought it just for you" jin hyung winked before walking into the kitchen.

"that crazy bastard" i mumbled to myself, i make my way behind my counter and look at jimin while leaning my head on my hand, wow he's enjoying that cake so well "enjoying that cake?" i asked raising my tone a little, jimin looked up at me and smiled "YES, tae i am" jimin swept his hair back and focused on the cake again. I swear to god... i take a deep breath and close my eyes... i need to learn how to move on, let's start small.. from now on i'll stop thinking about that jerk.

it may be hard.. but i have bts to help me. By the way, doesn't bts sound like a kpop group? i shrug and decide to stop thinking unusual things-

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

i jump at the noise and realize that the noise came from the front door, "excuse me we're not open right now-" i tried to say but she just glared at me, a glare that just send shivers down my spine "yeah i know... where's jin?" she said informally, is she older? "oh he's.." i didn't finish because jin popped out of nowhere with a broom

"oh Krystal, you're here, now here can you sweep the kitchen." jin said sweetly... i honestly don't know how he could say that so sweet when this girl is aboutta explode any second.

The girl threw her purse and coat on a chair and walked to jin hyung, i look over to jimin who was still lost in his cake. i averted my attention to jin and that girl again. The girl then held him by the collar

"hey careful! this is my favorite shirt!" jin said, the girl scoffed in response "how can you tell blondie that i-!!" i saw jin smirk, she glanced at me for a second. "who's this again?" she said still having furrowed eyebrows "this is taehyung.. and tae this is Krystal" oh so her names krystal, she hesitantly held her hand out "nice to meet you?" she said as i shook her hand "hello!" i cheerfully said she nodded and turned back to jin again, with furrowed eyebrows.

"anyways.. WHYD YOU TELL BLONDIE THAT I LIKE HIM! YOU WANNA DIE?!" Krystal noona screamed at the top of her lungs, jin raised his eyebrows and smiled "i didn't tell him anything, by the way... Jimin you need anything?" i saw krystal's eyes get wide and she hid her face away from jimin, i laughed as soon as i figured out what was happening. "ah? oh me? nothing.. oh.. hey krystal noona when did you get here?" jimin said totally clueless of what just happened, Krystal did a little wave to him and rushed to the kitchen. "Oh do you know when ambers coming?" jin asked krystal who was currently hiding from 'blondie' "oh... um.. she's coming here soon" krystal said softly so that only jin and i could hear her

"alright, go get changed and come out." jin said as he walked over to jimin.

it's gonna be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was so shortbshshdh also i wanted to add so f(x) in bc i fucking love them

also who loved krystal's role in habaek??? i did..  okay bye now