Chapter 5: Dessert

I came back from home and went on to submit five CVs today and had two interviews, one of them went well and I was told to expect a call within a week while the other had a racist looking interviewer who seemed to be shocked at how articulate I am and couldn't wait to show me out, I doubt he'll be calling anytime soon. Anyway, I always try my best to look presentable even though I'm not much of a formal dresser, I do make an effort in hopes to better my chances.

Today I wore a plain white shirt, a thin black tie, slim fit formal pants with a black belt I received as a gift from my late grandma, bless her soul, my bald head glistening in the sunlight along with my moisturised goatee and my dress shoes. I caught an Uber to our humble home when I was done with everything, I didn't see you this morning because you left for the library before I got home. I missed you, I missed our little love nest, our sanctuary and I was welcomed by a powerful aroma that filled the one bedroom apartment. "Baby, I'm home!" I cried out.
You strode into the kitchen with your hair down, wearing my favourite outfit and it wasn't your floral sundress (which also happened to be very short) that you paired with your Fenty slides, but it was your smile. Smelling amazing as per usual, you embraced me. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour babe," you said.

Your smile was all I needed to forget a bad day. We had a chat about my trip, my mom and gossiped about one of our neighbours who was caught cheating this past weekend. You told me all about the drama, I loved listening to you speak and not just hearing your sweet voice and watching your lips move, you had a funny way of telling stories because you were talking so fast while trying not to forget anything, it was cute.
I went to shower quickly, trying to drag you with me for a quickie but you insisted that you had to mind the pots otherwise the chicken would burn, "as tempting as the thought is", you said turning away to get a taste from the stirring spoon.

I hoped the shower door would slide open and you'd come in but none of that happened. I walked out of our bedroom wearing a vest and grey sweatpants; your weakness. dvsn’s Morning After playing softly in the background, you were humming to it as you moved around. I stood there watching you swinging your hips side to side; a mischievous smile crossed my face. You turned around to check on the pots again and I seized the moment, moving closer to hug you from behind, kissing your neck, my semi erect member pushing against you.

"Babe, no… dinner".
"I'd rather have dessert first", that cheesy reply made you giggle and I cupped your B cups, you moaned in appreciation. I had to have you.

You turned around to face me, your lips meeting mine, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I grabbed your ass and lifted you up onto the counter and we continued kissing passionately. I slipped a hand in between your thighs and sure enough you were soaking wet (must have been the sweatpants), you weren't wearing panties so I caressed your clit and you moaned softly in my ear while you held on to me.You grabbed me even tighter as I finger fucked you, occasionally slowing down to flick on your bean, feeling your warm juices soaking my hand, your leg dangling off the counter and the other was on top of it, giving me enough access and room to maneuver. You were scrambling to grab on to something, knocking over our knife set, you screamed and I kissed you to muffle the sound, you were breathing heavily and I knew you were about to cum on my hand, sure enough, you did and collapsed on my shoulder.

I pulled out my fingers and let you catch your breath, we both licked your juices off my hand... A few moments later it was back to the kissing. I led you the wall with the intention of entering you from behind but you kneeled on the cold tile and pulled down my sweatpants, I neglected wearing briefs so my dick sprang out and touched your nose, we both giggled devilishly, you looked at me straight in the eye as you licked it from the tip, down my shaft, to the balls and then up again. My soul left my body.

I grabbed your head but you pulled my hands down and placed yours on my hips, now I was losing balance with nothing to grab on to, the kitchen counter wasn't in reach, my plan backfired on me, I fell right into your evil trap.
Your head was bobbing back and forth, the sound of you slobbering on my meat bounced back off the walls and it was music to my ears. My knees buckled and I pulled out because I was about to turn your throat into an orphanage. Your eyes watered, your lipstick ruined, drool everywhere, you struggled to breathe, half smiling, half crying and you still looked like the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, we were frozen in time, your right hand stroking my hardness, left hand cupping your breast. "Fuck me" you whispered but I would have my revenge first.

Helping you to your feet, we walked over to the couch where I laid you on your back with your legs spread wide open. I've always loved the fact that you preferred waxing rather than shaving. Your bald wet spot was staring back at me as I stood over it, stroking my hard dick, I leaned down to give your left thigh a kiss, then your right, making my way up until I reached my destination. I licked the outer lips, ignoring the entrance I went straight for your now protruding clitoris and you pushed my head down, as if you were trying to suffocate me with your legs but I spread them wide open and went work, circulating my tongue, I slid in two fingers while I ate you out.

Your moans were echoing in my ears, my lips on your other lips, you arched your hips, your long nails clawed on the back of my neck, I was sure you pierced my skin. I was like a prisoner on deathrow hungrily devouring his last meal, it wasn't passion it was gluttony. Your pussy responded with a waterfall on my nose, mouth and chin. You were pushing me off but pulling me back in at the same time, both my hands grabbing your boobs, squeezing your hard nipples.
I took off my vest and kicked off my sweatpants completely. "Fuck me baby, please" you begged while trying to put it in yourself, I didn't need a second invitation.

With a sadistic look on my face I positioned myself between the gates of Heaven, slapping your clit with the tip of my dick and you shuddered, sticking only the head in and out, you tried drawing me in but I pulled back. I loved teasing you. I eventually stopped playing and went for the jugular, "Baby!" you gasped as I slid the mushroom shaped tip deeper into your warmth. We had sex just before I left on Friday but it felt like ages ago, you were so tight even though you were well lubricated. Your nails digging into my back, the pot was hissing but we didn't care. This wasn't love making, I was fucking you, each stroke telling of the day's frustrations and our longing for each other.

Your screams echoed and the neighbours would surely come knocking again. I liked looking into your eyes while I fucked you even though you'd break eye contact by shutting them tight whenever I went too deep. "I'm cumin" you screamed, your walls gripping on my dick, "cum on my dick" I replied, I was close too but I had to hold off until you came (good guys always finish last right?) I was fucking the exam stress out of you, your eyes rolled back, your legs wrapped tightly around my waist, I grabbed your ass so I could dig even deeper, the sound of raw, unadulterated sex filled the room. You would be sore the next morning but pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin.

My pelvis colliding with yours, creating a sound of applause, I deserved it judging by the performance I'm putting on. You were scratching, slapping and biting me, sweat dripping like we didn't have the AC on. Your screams were deafening, any louder and we'll get an eviction notice but I had to finish strong. I slowed down and you took the opportunity to catch your breath for those few seconds, I placed your shaking legs on my shoulders and hit your G-spot even harder and you were torn between running away and taking it like a woman.

"Th... Thapelo, baby... it's too deep, I'm cumin", and that's all I needed to hear, I let out a groan and filled you up with my seed. Thank God you were on birth control.
We lay there panting, your legs shaking. I kissed you before slipping out with a "Slurp!" the juices dripping on the couch. We looked at the stove and then each other; we knew our dinner was ruined. "I'll order pizza" we said in unison.