Fifth

It's time to go home. I know Peter is looking at me everywhere on the palace. I opened my phone as I waited them.

That's the use of my phone. To track on me where am I. It has no sim , I have no contacts on my parents and friends. There's no internet too in the palace. It's just for tracking me.

It's turning 5:00 am. The sun will rise in a minute but I know I couldn't see that chance because by a second they will arrived.

I stare at the city and the sky.

Peaceful

That should do us too.

I heard a sound of the limousine and a feet walking near me.

One last look at the city. I sighed as I move and Peter assist me to stand up. I immediately get inside the limousine and we go home.

We arrive in just a minute. Peter opened my door and I got outside.

"Fix this,Peter" I told him without looking at him.

"Yes,your highness!" As he bow on me.

I get inside as the maids trail me.

"Tell Bernard I need to read the Highness Book, right now." I said as I walk on my room.

"Tell Peter I need a card on my phone" and the other maid go on Peter. I get inside and left them outside of my room.

Without a minute, Bernard put the book on my side table. I sat beside of my window and look again in the sky.

"Your Highness this is the card you said." Peter told me "but Your Highness who will you contact?"

"Just a friend of me. I need this to think more of the decision before the inauguration. Leave me please and don't disturb me."

As he walked out of my room.

I put the card and started to dial. I wish this still her number.

"Hello?" The other line speak. I cry again as I felt I miss her. Maybe this will be the answer. I miss the people around me back home.

"Hello sis..." I cut as I sob.

"Abby?" She ask and heard her crying.

..............

Gabriel's POV

I couldn't stand a pose on my bed as I waited her to go here.

What's with her?

She wouldn't came on my room yesterday dinner and now breakfast time?

Hindi siya ganito. Araw araw siya dito sa kwarto at nangungulit.

I waited more for a  minute but she didn't appear. It's 9:25 am.

This is bizarre.

Busy or Is she has a sick?

I immediately stand up and fix myself as the thought came out.

I opened my door and walked on her way to her room and I am surprised because the maids and Peter are standing outside her room.

Is she truly has a sick?

As they saw me they are surprised.

"What's happening here?" I asked them.

"Nothing,Your highness" Peter said still bow on me.

Wala Pero andito kayong lahat sa labas ng kwarto niya.

"Get out of my way." I worriedly told them. Something happening here.

They stand Up straight but did not move.

"I'm sorry your highness, you can't go inside." Peter said on me.

"What?" I huffed.  "Let me in or what?" I said ,challenging him.

"Your highness..." I walk and don't mind him. They stopped me as they block the door way.

What!?

"I am the Prince. Let Me In." This getting me on my nerve. F*ck!

I am worried about her

But they still don't move

"I SAID LET ME IN!" I viciously told them as I walk and blocked me but I use my strength to push them away. I squeeze the knob.

"Prince Gabriel!" Peter said as I close the door.

I found her on the window. Her back face me and still don't know my presence.

I walk near her as I heard her sob.

Why she's crying?

I knitted my eyebrow and stop by. Something told me to stop and just watch her.

"Am I hard to be love?" She asked on the other line.

"This is hard." As she wipe her tears.

I want to be the one who wipe your tears.

I shrugged.

"Yeah, I should. Thank you for listening  on me. Bye!" As she remove her phone on her ear. She look at the window. She sighed deeply and stare in the sky absently.

"You have a problem?" She astounded by my voice. She turned around and look at me. Her eyes are so sad.

I felt something on my heart. It stings.

"Why are you here? I am surprise that you go out of your room." She neglect my question.

"Why are you crying? Is there any problem?" Again, I ask.

She shrugged. "Mukhang hindi na kita kailangan puntahan para lang lumabas ka. Mabuti yan para masanay ka na"

I knitted my eyebrow on her statement.

I push her into a hug. I know she's surprised what I did even me. But I want to hug her.

She recover and hugged me back as she patted my back softly. We hugged apart  and push her to sit on her bed.

"Tell me." I stated but she just answer me a smile.

"Nothing important" She answered not directly on my eyes.