Twelve

"Your highness, we hide that. Peter fix all the things. You shouldn't think of it." Bernard exclaimed as I reveal what I want to say.

"I know but it's for the sake of all people here. Someone told me that being a Princess or anything you should put yourself to them. So this, I know that everyone would be happy." I said.

"But..."

"My mind is already done." I said, in a bossy tone.  Sorry Bernard. "you just need to do what your job is."

I am handing the highness book as I returned to him. He put the book in the shelves and come back in front of me.

I should do the right. What I know is the right.

"Are you sure about this,your highness?" Bernard asked me again in second time.

"Yes, I've decided and my mind is complete and closed." I said on him into his eyes.

He nodded uncertainty. "If that's what you want then we will do"

"Thank you" I answered. "Please be quiet and should no one can be know. It's you and me only."

He answered and bow on me. He walked out as I left alone.

This is it.

I love you, Gabriel.

Without no words in the room, I sat on the couch with a wine on my hands.

We should obey the rules,Gabriel. I'm sorry!

I should be understandable as my father is. I should think in mature because the future depends on my hands.

One month left