Seventh

There's a difference on Gabriel, on how he talk to me, how he teased me... I shrugged to get away from the thoughts that is not clear....

Aasa Lang ako.

Aasa Lang ako na mamahalin niya ako.

Dahil hanggang magkaibigan Lang Kami.

Enough,Abby! Sakyan mo nalang kung anong meron ngayon.

We're on the living room. We're playing chess. The maids gave us drinks and cookies.

"Checkmate!" He happily said. I look at him as I smirk. I move the queen.

"Checkmate! You lose!" I give him glimpse as I saw that his jaw drop. I rest my back on the couch as I look at him, teasingly.

"Chamba." He murmured as he finally check the opponents.

I stretched my right hand to him as I waited him to give me.

"I have no money" I squint as I heard what he said. Oo nga pala ,Wala kaming perang hawak.

A smirk plastered on his face as I realized that we have no money.

"Then you have debt on me. You should pay me in the future." I stated on him and he just nodded as he grab a cookie and eat.

I also started to eat a cookie comfortable with him. He stand up as I watched him going upstairs.

By a minute he came back. He headed to me after he went to the kitchen.

"Lets go upstairs, I command them to prepare the movie room." He simple said in front of me.

I excitedly stand up. "Yey! Movie marathon!" I gladly clap and trail beside him.

We started the movie as the room get quiet and only the sound of the movie we heard.

I sit beside him. The couch is long so we can share it. We have popcorn ,chips and drinks here.

I heard him laugh as I look back and forth on him and the projector.

I knitted my eyebrow as I started to confuse. Wala naman nakakatawa sa pinapanood namin ah.

Hinayaan ko nalang dahil tahimik siyang nanonood uli. Susubo na sana ako ng tumawa siya uli.

"Okay ka lang?" I asked him as he nodded while laughing.

"You have a big mouth..." as he laugh and my jaw dropped. "Anliit ng popcorn then you opened your mouth widely. Mas nakakabusog pa pag ganun?" As he tried to do.

"Walang Hiya ka!" Pinagbabato ko siya ng popcorn. "Ako pala ang pinagtatawanan mo dito!!!"

Tumayo siya at Lumayo sakin but I didn't stop throwing him a popcorn.

I throw him also the pillow that is near me.

"Sorry, sorry, You just look cute!" He said whilst picking the pillows that I've thrown.

Anong Sabi niya? Cute?

I recovered as I feel him sit on the couch.

Just cute. Nothing to put a meaning there.

I rolled my eyes on him and give attention on the scene.

.....

Gabriel's POV

She's cute while eating popcorn so I couldn't stop to burst into laughing. I picked the pillow as she rolled her eyes on me. I sat and give our attention in the movie.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw her yawning. She sit properly and lay in the corner of the couch while her eyes is on the movie.

I don't know but I stand up and get a sheets. After I got a sheets , I pulled her to me and rest her head on my chest and fix the sheets on us.

"Because we're just friends. Don't put a meaning." She mumble in a sleepy tone.

Bakit parang may ibang meaning yung sinabi niya. I know that it's clear on us that we're just friends. She always say that when the time she took cared on me in the past months.

It's normal on me but why I feel different by this time. Hearing those words.

We're just friends

It's like there's wrong on me.

I put the hair in the back of her ear.

She's beautiful.... inside and out.

I sighed as I kissed her on her forehead as I rested my back on the couch and continued to watch.

I am happy that I have her because she's the one who understand me from the beginning we met and stuck here in this palace.