Ninth

I can say that his totally changed. We bond everyday in the palace.

And the palace became alive.

Right now,I can say the palace has a color. The Prince and Princess are now friends. The distance is there and I know it will be fade time to time.

I am on my room as I almost finish the 12 termination of inauguration.

I sighed deeply as I closed the book and closed my eyes.

"Being a Princess you need to think of yourself and the people around you."

people around you

people around you

People around you... mom is right , I should think of that too not only my happiness.

Maybe this time, my decision would be right.

I heard a knock and my door opened. I opened my eyes as I saw him smiling on me.

His eyes dropped on the book that I handed as I secretively grip tightly. I gulp as I sighed.

"Do you want to read? It's the highness book." Uncertainty extended my hand and give him the book.

He picked but he just put it on my side table.

His mind still didn't change about this life. He still don't like it.

"I don't want. You are here, so whats the matter of reading that book?" He stated. "And additionally, they will rule us even we don't want to do,right? So what's the use reading that?"

"Gabriel, its for your own sake too. Malay mo may makuha kang idea,d ba?" I said,convincing him.

He shrugged. "Kaya nga Ikaw na ang nagbabasa kasi andito ka sa tabi ko, Hindi ba? Hindi mo naman ako iiwan? Hindi mo naman ako iiwan sa buhay na to Kahit ayaw natin? We're partners,remember?" He said,putting his hands over his chest.

"Hindi sa lahat ng oras nasa tabi mo ako." I said, a sad tone.

"Hirap naman paniwalaan nun." He chortle. "Kahit maman ayaw natin ,ipapakasal nila tayo. Didiktahan at didiktahan nila tayo." He said.

I'm attempting to reply but he cut me. "You will not leave me here,right partner?" He ask me seriously. I can't look straight on him as I nodded slowly.

Patama mo ba sakin yun? Didiktahan ang buhay natin. Parang ako? Dinidikthan ko rin ikaw?

How will it be when I decide?

Ganun rin ba ako? Dinidiktahan ko rin ang buhay mo,ng palihim?

"Hello? Abby?" He wave in front of my face.

"Huh?" I said,clueless.

"You've been spacing out. You okay?" He asked me worriedly as I nodded.

"Lets go in the garden?" I change the topic because I know I won't fooled him easily.

He nodded and we started to go in the garden. I know that he notice I am being different lately but I also know that he won't ask it because he don't want this...happening on our lives.

We sat on the ground. "Gabriel can I ask you?" He nodded while staring far away.

Hindi mo man Lang akong tingnan...

I sighed as I questioned.

"What will you do if you have a chance to go outside the palace?" I asked him and waited him to answer.

"I want to go back where I came. I still love our country... not this country" he giggled. I know what do you mean, the country back home.

"Will you be happy if that will happen?" Without hesitation, he answered

"Of course! Who wouldn't?" He happily answered. I slowly touch my chest and rubbed it slowly as I felt something pinched on my chest. "If you had the chance,what will you do?"

I shrugged. "Maybe going in the west with my father?"

"You want to live here?" He face me confused

"It's my life. This is it, Wala na akong babalikan pa doon." I truthfully said.

"You're too obedient, I almost forgot." As he laugh hard. I punch him on his shoulder.

"At least I already accepted it. Not like you!" I teased.

He turned serious. "Abby are you happy in this life?"

Yes, thinking of you beside me makes me happy but NO, I am not happy because your not happy with me beside you...here.

I don't answer as I look away.

"Because me, I'm not. They ruled as like a robot. We have life, Hindi ba nila Alam yun? Kung Hindi, ako ang magsasabi sakanila."

So you're not happy all along.

"Can you answer me from your heart?" With that I look at him. "Is this what you want most? Being in a man,you met in just a month? I know you know me. But in real life you just met me a few month."

I love you Gabriel but I made my decision... and that's final.