Tenth

I am now in my room as I stare in the sky on my window.

Same day today when I begin to know more about my family background.

Morning in the classroom. Our professor is teaching about the upcoming research project by group and I am sitted in front. I am focus and attended when someone knock on the door.

Our principal pop in and we greeted her. She smiled on us and let us sit. They talked with Mr. Professor and we do our own world. Chatting with friends, quietly.

Our attention got by the mans outside the classroom. As they arrived near our door, they lined up immediately side by side of the corner. We watched as one man walked fastly from far and get inside the classroom.

I am shock that he immediately bow in front of me and move beside me,still in bow position.

"Let's stand up" we stand up as Our Principal told us. They bow on me even my classmates.

"Your highness" I look the man beside me as he put me a crown clip in my hair. I move my head for not continuing to put the clip on my head.

"What's happening?" I asked turning to our principal but she are still in bow position. The man beside me try himself to put the clip on my head as I move far away from him. I am in front of them.

"Guys stand straight!" I said to my classmates but they act that they didn't heard me. I felt my phone vibrates. I get from my pocket and see that my father is calling.

"Hello?" I said,still my mind is on the room.

"Nak, I know you are shocked on the situation on your classroom. But please,just follow the man beside you." I look at the man beside me as he walked again near me. I raise my hand as I signed him to stop and he stop. Good.

"What's happening,pa?" I asked,curiously at the same time nervous.

"I'll explain to you later. They will fetch you and guard you until you arrived with here. I'm in the parking lot of your school,waiting of you. Say goodbyes to your friends because this maybe their  last time to see you." He didn't wait me to respond and he ended  the call.

I turned around on my friends. I don't know what to do. I trust my father but this situation couldn't sink on my mind. I didn't notice that the man trying to put the clip on my head is on my back and putting the clip on my hair. It's too late to move as he finally finish immediately.

I remember what my father said.

Maybe this is the last time they see me?

Sa lalim ng pag-iisip ko, Hindi ko namalayan na naglalakad na ako patungo sa mga kaibigan ko. At itinayo siya para mayakap.

"Sis, maybe this is the last time you see me. I don't know what's happening. I just want to make sure what ever happened on me,I said goodbyes on you." I inhibitions. She hugged me back. Tear coming out but I prevent to not cry. I giggled because of nervousness and clueless. "Just hug the two for me." I whispered on her.

With that I hug apart and smiled on her. I walked to my other friends and do the same thing. I hugged them without no words.

I look at the man who put me a clip ,his waiting on me on the door. He move his hand thru the outside of the room as he signed the way while his left hand is on his back. I nodded on him as he escorted me. Before I completely go, I turned and see my friends and classmates and found they are looking at me. I smiled and wave to them.

I will miss you,guys.

I look the way I will walk as I closed my eyes and breathe deeply. I opened my eyes as I started to walked. The men guard me side by side and the old man trailed me behind.

I am surprised from a far of parking lot that there has a lot of men guarding the van. I suppose to be that it's our van. We arrived in the area as they bow on me and the old man opened the door. My father appeared as he welcomed me while smiling.

He hugged me and smiled.

"Pa what's happening?" I questioned. He sighed deeply as his mouth opened.

"I'm a king of the South Palace and you and your siblings are Princesses and Princes" He explained and my jaw dropped.

What!?

He closed my mouth as I sit properly. Processing what I heard.

He will talk again as I stopped him. The van started to run.

"Asan sila?" I asked,defining my siblings and my mother as I look around inside the van.

"They will follow us soon...."

"Follow?" I repeat as I look at him.

........
2018 📌