Chapter 5 🔥 Alpha Omega

This chapter is dedicated to Doyin16. I appreciate everything. Thank you so much.

➰➿💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➿➰

Present Time in Phoenicia.  .   .

They were all looking up the sky. It was not cloudy yet it turned dark.

It was happening all over the realms at the same time.

The skies was filled with Angelicums who looked larger than life—in all their majestic glory.

There were thousands and thousands of them casting shadows throughout each realm. Just by mere looking, their presence sets everyone's heart to tremble in fear. It makes them want to cower and hide.

Their time was up and Venus was nowhere in sight. Even if she did comes back now, what good it would be?

She chose to find Marcus first rather than the Perfect Vessel. In the end, all their hardwork was for nothing.

Their doom will soon be upon them.  .  .

"H-how could this happen? I thought that when we sent Nuscha back, the balance will also be restored and the Requiem will cease." Queen Sylvie was close to tears when she spoke. Every ounce of her hope left was deflated.

"N-no. Nuscha was the hardest part to accomplish but the balance will never be restored as long as Phoenix is not found." Pearl answered just as sad. They simply ran out of time.

"W-what are they waiting for?" Lord Ronheild asked, his brows creased into a permanent frown.

With all their hoods peeled away from their heads, anyone could see the sullen expressions that the masters and mistresses kept well hidden after all these years. Their cloaks were specifically made for times like this to maintain a profile of hope and high morale amongst the people. But it seemed that even the pillars of that profile was now an embodiment of fear and surrender. Gone were the formidable leaders. They had succumbed to their tragic fate.

The Angelicums simply floated above them, the steady flapping of their wings caused very strong winds downwards. It was like waiting inside the eye of a gigantic tornado, nobody knew when it will move and devour everything in its path.

"They're waiting for the elders." Pearl said barely a whisper.

Her mind was busy recalling about her last memory with Hadraniel. She won't dissolve into nothingness but Haddy will. She was not even sure if he was already reborn.

Cries and pleas for salvation was widespread among the subjects of each realms. Desperate calls of mercy were sent towards the Angelic Army. But, unknown to them, it was all useless. Their mournings reached into deaf ears. The answer was never up to these Angelicums. For no matter how hard it was to destroy something so precious and loved, in the end, they were just mere soldiers executing the will of their father.

It was just a matter of hours before everything will finally meet its end.

💎💎💎➿➰➿💎💎💎

Somewhere Unknown.  .  .

"Waaaa! Aldrik is the perfect vessel? It never crossed my mind. What if I chose wrong?" Venus was pulling her hair from irritation and anger while talking to the pull that resurfaced from Aldrik's unconscious body.