Chapter 21 🔥 A Hoax

Dedicated to begold. Just want to give you a shout out of thanks. Your votes and support are not left unnoticed. Love lots.

Witzardian Realm40 years ago

Witzardian Realm
40 years ago...

"Cassia! You've come back. I missed you. How was your travels? Did you enjoy? I hope you're done now?" Mystyq's own voice startled her own self and a younger version of her sister—Cassia.

As usual, Queen Mystyq ran her mouth upon seeing her sister after years of absence. Ten long years to be exact. She had no idea what was really going on and was fooled to believe that Cassia was just travelling the realm of humans to enjoy herself. She was also oblivious to her husband's actions who was practicing dark arts of sorcery using the black book for quite some time already.

On the other hand, a confused version of her was staring in disbelief as she loomed over the bizarre scenario beneath her, given the fact that being a Witzardian Queen, the word bizarre was something her race wasn't familiar with. After all, they were the origin of such word, being able to conjure unbelievable magic and witchcraft out of thin air.

"Y-yes. It was great. Thank you for asking," caught off guard, Cassia stammered in response.

It took Cassia seven years of endless wandering in search for the demon who killed her son after the initial three years of recuperating at the Faerian Realm. It was those long solitude with hatred and revenge as her companions that made her realize the true potential of a sorceress' powers. She fell deep in the abyss of dark sorcery but she still valued her sister. Her only purpose of coming home was Veron. Cassia was ready to take him on. It took awhile to harness powers but she did it. She believed that her magic was finally on par with the Witzardian's King. She ended countless demon lives for that power and she didn't regret it.

Mystyq narrowed her eyes, perusing on what was really happening. She was confused on what was in between, though, she was certain for one thing. There were definitely two of her and if her assumptions were correct, she was seeing her past self right at that moment.

The question was, how?

Her thoughts ran wild as her eyes landed on her transparent hands. Her gaze travelled towards her almost non-existent self with a shocked look written all over her face.

It can't be? I'm time travelling?

Her utter denial of death was obvious. So obvious that she tied up her out of the body experience as a time travel. As the queen of widzardry, she knew that the one she was currently experiencing was not related to death itself, however, deep inside her she knew it wasn't time travelling either. Her no collection of thoughts and memories of what happened beforehand only proved her theory to be true. She needed answers and her eyes narrowed below her, towards her past sister's self and her own. Somehow she knew, her answers would be given by them. Otherwise, why would she appear in that particular memory for no reason?