Chapter 14 🔥 A Sacrifice

This chapter is dedicated to andriabagalay. It's been sometime but I still want to let you know how thankful I am for your time reading my book. Take care.

➿➰💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➰➿

Phoenicia - Present Time. . .

"She's here! She came! She's back!"

The people inside the chamber were startled by the sudden commotion outside. Someone was shouting desperately to catch anyone's attention behind the closed doors.

"It's Venuscha! I wasn't mistaken when I thought I sensed her earlier." Pearl rushed towards the door but it opened before she even get closer to it.

Prince Marcus was standing alone. His eyes roamed around the room, awe was written on his face but he never faltered to look at one person to another. He was obviously scanning the whole space searching for someone when his gaze finally settled to the headmaster.

"I apologize for the sudden intrusion, your majesty. Venus is waiting for you at the healing chamber." He announced straight to the point with a voice filled with urgency.

Not another second wasted, Lord Ronheild dissipated immediately after leaving a raging blue fire behind.

Marcus gave his stunned audience a quick once over then also disappeared quickly.

Pearl closed the doors shut heaving a sigh of frustration. She was contemplating what the matter was. It couldn't be good based on the expression of Marcus. She wanted to follow them but opted otherwise. With just one quick look around her, she knew she was needed more in that room.

"I would like to request an audience!" Another voice echoed outside when she barely took a few steps away from the door.

"Come in," Pearl replied without turning around.

"There is an urgent message from the Angelicums." An elite announced as soon as he entered.

"Headmaster is not here. I will personally deliver the message to him." Pearl answered with another sigh.

"An Elder will come after a half's day time to meet with the Perfect Vessel." The elite relayed the message but his eyes were roaming around the chamber and landed on the circle.

"Aherm," Master Xerxis cleared his throat to catch the elite's attention then asked, "Is that all?"

"Yes master!" The answer was quick as he snapped in attention, obviously embarrassed by his actions.

"You may leave. Thank you." Vulca said, dismissing him.

The messenger bowed then dissipated in an instant not waiting for another word.

"Pearl, I will deliver the message. I believe you're more needed here than I am." Master Xerxis told the angelicum which gained another long sigh from her.

"Alright." She agreed in reluctance. Her eyes were glued at the circle as it took another frenzied turn, then in no time, it stopped between Deborah and Scalia. Daphne was the third one to walked into the inner circle.