≈ 1

"Hell-"

"Hi what do you want to drink?"

"Uh.. Yeah right I want.. Hm.. Um....."

Jimin put his finger under his chin, thinking of what drink he's gonna go with today.

"Can't you do it faster? People are waiting."

The waiter said annoyed, making Jimin roll his eyes. What's his problem? Jimin thought.

"Hmm.. Can't you recommend something? I really don't know what to drink today."

He said coughing a bit. Oh no, am I getting a cold?

"Hm, okay wait here then."

And gone is he, leaving Jimin alone. Jimin watches him leave in disbelief. (lol it rhymed)

"What an idiot"

He mumbled, coughing a bit harder this time.

After a while the waiter came back with a pretty boring drink in his hand.

"Here you go, don't drink too fast you might choke"

He said emotionless and Jimin gave him a weird glance.

"What's that?"

He asked confused.

"Hm just drink it, idiot."

He left again, and Jimin was really annoyed by this guy, whoever he is. He is pretty handsome though, dark brown hair covering his forehead, thin pink lips he's licking on countlessly and his pretty eyes, which made people melt. Even his body was perfect and muscular. Breathtaking.

Jimin sighed, about to sip the drink.

"Ah look that's the drink! It looks boring right? But It could help out your cold. It's supposed to help your coughing!"

A girl said to her little sister.
Jimin looked at the girl. He started to blush looking back at the waiter who's busy taking orders.

Jimin giggled quietly sipping the drink with a smile.

"That was actually cute.."

He mumbled to himself.

[Edit]
A/N: Why y'all saying 'leave' and 'disbelief' don't rhyme ಥ_ಥ