Extra #1 Let's live together

"I just realized you never gave me a call even though I gave you my number a while ago..."

Jungkook mumbles while caressing Jimin's hair, who's currently resting his head on Jungkook's lap.

"....."

"Hm? You could've at least texted me"

"....."

"Jimin?"

"Aaah, you know, I barely use my phone and I also don't really text with anyone..."

Jimin pouts and lifts his head to look at Jungkook.

"Don't you have friends though? You know that Namjoon and Hobi?"

"Yeah true but you are different..."

"How so?"

Jimin lowers his head with a slight blush which leaves Jungkook confused.

"I guess it wasn't really necessary because...uuh... I went to see you everyday anyway, you know?"

"Yeah true but if we don't see each other, it'd be nice to text from time to time.."

Jungkook is now the one pouting and Jimin just can't hold it in anymore.

"Aaah!!! Don't you get it? I mean, I'd prefer to be with you everyday rather than having to text you.. if you're here everyday, I wouldn't need to text you, right?"

"....."

Jungkook starts blushing at Jimin's cuteness and chuckles. Jimin is still very flustered but he's dead serious.

"What are you saying..."

Jungkook mumbles quietly, avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"Let's live together!"

Jimin says with confidence and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. The thought of waking up beside Jimin every morning, having breakfast together and leaving to college is something he'd only dream of. He's so happy he wasn't the only one who thought about it.

"Sounds... nice..."

Jungkook says, the pink on his cheeks still showing.

☆♡