≈ 9

"Ah, thank you so much for taking care of Jimin! He looks so much healthier now"

Jimin's mom said, smiling at Jungkook.

"No problem, I'm glad he's okay now.."

Jungkook scratches his neck, looking at Jimin who seems flustered by his words.

They didn't talk much while having dinner. Jungkook and Jimin's mother did have little conversations but Jimin stood quiet. He was just too embarrassed by sitting with Jungkook who is currently talking with his mother..

After the dinner, Jungkook was just about to go, but Jimin held his hand, instantly regretting it.

"What is it?"

Jungkook asked coldly, looking down at Jimin with a confused glare.

"U-um.. Nothing!"

Jimin stuttered, totally embarrassed by this situation, so he just pushed Jungkook away, though as he did so, he got stuck onto Jungkook's jacket and hit himself.

"Ow!"

Jimin hissed, holding his finger and blows on it.

"Oh, you damn idiot..! How can you be so clumsy?"

Jungkook said annoyed and grabbed Jimin's hand to see where he hit himself.

"How can you get hurt by a jacket?"

Jungkook took Jimin's hand infront of his mouth and blew on the injured part.

While he was doing that, he noticed how small Jimin's hand was in his, and his heart clenched.
He looked back at Jimin, who was a blushing mess.

"Does it still hurt?"

Jungkook asked, trying his best not to blush by Jimin's cuteness.

"N-no!! It's alright now, you can go!! Sorry for holding you back for nothing and then getting hurt, i'm so clumsy..!"

"Woah you're so cu-"

Jungkook stopped immediately, noticing what he was about to say.

"Huh?"

Jimin asked confused, but Jungkook shook it off, ending the conversation with a 'bye' and leaving the house.

"W-why is he like this.. And why am I like this?!"

Jimin mumbled to himself and his face wouldn't turn back to its own color.