※ End ※

"We're missing our classes.."

Jungkook says, worried that Jimin might not want to miss the class, since the final exams are just around the corner.

"You're still worried about that?"

Jimin giggles and burries his head more into Jungkook's chest. They were still hugging. If people would see them in this situation, what kind of rumors would spread around the school?

Well, who cares? They didn't.

In fact, they really can't hide their happiness right now. It's even overwhelming how much relief they both feel which makes them wonder... When did it all even start?

When did they start to grow so close to each other?

When did they start to pay attention to each other?

Jimin smiles again.

"I'm so glad I came to your café that time. Thank you for being such a cute tsundere"

Jimin laughs, and Jungkook's ears start to change their color to a bright red.

"I-I was just worried about your cold.."

"And the other times? You were basically flirting with me! Why are you so cute?!"

Jimin continues to laugh and Jungkook finally joins. Actually, he's pretty proud of himself. Even though his way of caring for someone might cause misunderstandings easily, as long as the person understands their intention, it turns out to be a great way to connect to the person.

Jimin didn't understand Jungkook's actions at first and it sure was kind of hard to deal with. But now when he's thinking about it, it just makes his heart beat faster and he just can't help but think how cute the younger is.

"This is actually my first time falling in love. I don't really know if I can get used to it.. I'm sorry in advance if things don't work out after all.."

Jungkook says in a quiet but clear voice and Jimin smiles and nods.

"I already know. Don't worry, I love the way you are, you don't have to change anything"

"...." Jungkook lowers his head flustered by the other's words.

"So... are we.. like you know... a couple now?"

Jungkook asks and looks into Jimin's eyes again.

"Only if you want to.."

"YES!"

That came out louder than expected.

Jimin laughs while Jungkook's ears really couldn't get redder at this point.

"Then we are a couple then"

Jimin takes one hand in both of his hands and presses it softly. Jungkook looked at Jimin's face and took the moment to steal a little peck from Jimin's lips.

Jimin was startled at first but he took the opportunity and snaps again, but this time for a real kiss.

A kiss they never want to end.

※※※
When the last classes, which both of them didn't attend to, ended they made their way home as well.

"So do you still want to stay at my place? Since your place is still a mess right now."

Jimin says while walking side by side. Jungkook flinched.

"Ah. Aaah! Right that.. that was a lie"

Jungkook says and Jimin stops to look at him.

"Lie? Why would you lie about that?"

"Isn't it obvious? Don't make me say it.."

Jungkook says, knowing exactly that Jimin just wants him to say it.

"Huh? Noo, I don't know what you mean! Why did you lie, tell me."

"....."

"....... I wanted to stay by your side..."

Jimin giggles again.

"I really am in love with a tsundere, aren't I?"

END

A/N: Thanks to everyone who waited for the updates everytime.. I really am the worst 💀
Maybe someday I'll post some extras when I feel like it, especially when being quarantined.
I hope everyone is doing well and please take care of yourselves!
So main story is done now and specials might just be some little chapters when I get inspired by something, lol!

Thank you!!!!