≈ 12

Jungkook sat on his seat, trying to pay attention to the teacher, who's been talking for the past 20 minutes. And actually Jungkook wasn't paying attention to those 20 minutes at all.
Well.. How could he when Jimin exists?

Oh yeah.. Jimin..

He wouldn't even stop thinking about him, he's the only one on his mind these days.. maybe it's been even months without him realizing.

He'd think about how cute Jimin is and how proud he is to see Jimin smile more often after the incident last week.

He'd smile everytime those thoughts would pass his mind.

Even at work..

"Hey Jungkook, what are you smiling for?"

Taehyung says, hitting Jungkook off his daydream.

"Man, Jimin was about to ki--"

Jungkook was caught off by himself after he realized what he was going to say.

"Well anyways, try to work at least, idiot"

"Jungkook, what're you doing?!" Taehyung yelled once again, after he saw Jungkook dropping the drinks he was supposed to serve.

"Jimin's smile..."
Jungkook said smiling, while cleaning the floor.

"You're crazy.. I think you need a break.."

And now here he is, even taking a break from work because he's so damn whipped for Jimin.

"I really need him.."
Jungkook mumbles to himself while sketching on his notebook out of boredom.

He sighs, when he noticed his skeches are full of Jimin..

"I'm going crazy..."

※※※
Jimin jumped on his bed while sinking deep into his thoughts.

Jungkook really protected me..

A blush came on to his cheeks again and he buries his face into the blanket.

"Why am I feeling this way.. I wouldn't fall in love with such a cold guy!!"

He yells at himself but his heart totally says otherwise.. It'd go crazy when he's thinking about Jungkook.

"Maybe I should go for a drink at the café..."
He mumbles while standing up from the bed.

※※
"I guess I'm okay now.. I have to work after all!!"
Jungkook yells and throws himself out of his room.

They both were running..

Both were making their way to the same place..

Both are running towards each other without noticing..

Both- SMACK.

-were running into each other real hard....

In the end both fall on the ground, facing each other in shock.

Jungkook stands up in high speed and pats the dirt from his clothes. He looks at Jimin who still hasn't gotten up and decides to.. help him up.

Jimin blushes, because he always does at no matter what Jungkook is doing and mumbles his famous small 'thank you'.

Jungkook didn't hesitate and ran into the café, making himself work-ready.

"Jimin is here... Oh man, why didn't I stay at home, I'll totally act like an idiot.."
Jungkook mumbles to himself in frustration.

~~
"Well.. What's your order?"
Jungkook says awkwardly, trying to look into Jimin's eyes.

"Mmh.. I don't know.. Maybe you could recommend something again.."
Jimin said, a cough following afterwards.

Yes, exactly. It feels like a deja vu.

Jungkook gulps down, making his way to make his drink.

※※
Jungkook comes back with.. oh how surprising, the 'boring drink'.

Jimin's eyes widen when Jungkook places his drink on the table, his hands shaking for some reason.

Jungkook hurries his way back to the counter and continues taking orders.

But when Jimin looked back on the drink, he saw white crystal flakes on top of the drink and a shaped heart in between, what a beautiful sight. Jimin blushes while looking back at Jungkook. His heart couldn't stop beating like crazy.

When Jimin was about to leave after he drank his drink, Jungkook suddenly grabs him by the wrist and takes him to a quiet place outside the café.

Jimin freezes by the sudden move.

Jimin doesn't stop looking at Jungkook with widened eyes, waiting for him to explain what's going on.

But Jungkook just takes Jimin's small hand and places it on his heart.

"Do you feel that?!"
Jungkook says with a louder tone, making Jimin shiver.

Jimin feels Jungkook's heartbeat beating.. very fast. As if it's in a race, first place and about to win.

"It's just because of you.."
Jungkook voice softens, as if he's about to let it all out.

"Just because of you damn cute idiot, my heart hurts.."
He continues, holding onto Jimin's hand tighter.

But then Jungkook lets go of Jimin's hand, lowering his head, making Jimin actually feel.. empty.

But that didn't last long until Jungkook actually went..

for a kiss.

♥♥♥
To be continued..