≈ 19

Jimin looks at him with wide opened eyes, still trying to figure out if Jungkook is serious. But when he thinks about the moments between them and the cute actions Jungkook had towards the other, it was obvious for him to know he means it.
It was a weird feeling to receive a confession like this, but he's really glad Jungkook doesn't hate him.

Or why does he feel so happy that Jungkook actually likes him?

Jimin smiles and takes a deep breath before giving his answer.

"I feel quite weird to get confessed like this but I'm really happy you told me and I'll definitely think about it.. I can't tell you the answer right now though, I'm sorr-"

"N-No it's okay, I didn't expect you to answer right away! It's okay, I'm just so relieved it's out.."

Jungkook interrupts with a blush hidden in his face, and Jimin just smiles at that.

"Let's just sleep then"

Jimin closes the lights and the room sinks into a deep silence.

Jungkook's heart still beats loud and fast from his sudden confession but he can't deny he's gonna have the most beautiful sleep in his life.

※※※
"Did you sleep well?"
Jungkook smiles at Jimin with obvious heart eyes and Jimin rubs his eyes before answering with a nod.

"Ah, the bathroom is down the floor on the right, you can wash up first."

Jimin says to Jungkook, hard for him to lock eyes though. Jungkook seems to look at him so differently now. So much more intense. Every person on this planet could tell Jungkook is in love with him from just the way he looks at Jimin. Somehow Jimin gets really flustered at that. Jungkook is so handsome after all!

"Thank you"
Jungkook smiles and adds a wink which could make every heart around Jungkook skip a beat, only that it's just Jimin around him in the room, the one who obviously received the wink for himself.

Jimin hides his face under the blanket after Jungkook left to the bathroom and he could feel his heart racing faster and faster.

After a few minutes, Jungkook comes back, his forehead exposed and his eyebrows now showing. Jimin could feel his jaw opening but he notices fast enough and came back to his senses.

Wow.
Jimin just thinks, his heart never finding it's usual pace.

"It's your turn"
He says with a husky voice.

Didn't his voice change too?? Or was it always so... sexy?

Jimin hits his head, punishing himself for the weird thoughts going on in his mind and he could swear, he feels like he sees Jungkook totally different now. He seems so much more charming and handsome, is Jungkook doing it on purpose?!

Jimin runs into the bathroom in a hurry just to meet himself with red flushed cheeks in the mirror.