≈ 6

Jungkook was on his way going back home, after what happened with Jimin. Why is he always the one who's appearing everywhere Jungkook goes. It really drives Jungkook crazy! Because everytime Jimin nears Jungkook, Jungkook would totally act differently, different than usual.
It really pisses him off.

~~
A day passed and it sadly was another school day. But it goes nearer and nearer till the winter holidays start. Jungkook and Jimin were excited, because they loved any kinds of holidays. They didn't do much though, but it was quiet and chilly.

~~
As soon as Jungkook reached the school, he was automatically searching for a small figure. Jimin of course. He doesn't know why he always does that, maybe just to look if he's there or not. To make sure he wouldn't need to meet him.

But he didn't see the older boy at all. He was wondering where he was but he shrugged it off.

The lessons started and there still wasn't any sign of Jimin.

He's probably sick.
He thought, looking out of the window.

~~
School ended pretty quick for Jungkook, maybe because he didn't think of anything else but Jimin.

It really was because he ran away in such a could weather!
He thought lowering his head, facing the ground.

"Hmm.."

He mumbles, an idea popping up in his mind.

~~
"Aah Jiminie, please eat something, your fever isn't going down at all!"

Jimin's mom said, holding Jimin's food with a worried look. Jimin caught a bad fever, making him feel like shit.

"Yah Jimin I really have an important meeting right now! Jiminie you're worrying me like that! How am I supposed to go there if my Chim is having a bad fever?!"

His mom dramatically said, placing the plate on Jimin's nightstand.

As soon as she did that, the bell of the door rang.

Jimin's mom made her way to the door, opening it seeing a good looking man infront of her. Who could it be?

"Oh, hello!"

She said, smiling bright by the thought of Jimin making a new friend, which made her happy.

"Oh, Hi I'm Jimin's f-friend..."

Jungkook said nervously trying to stay calm.

"Because of Ji-"

"Aah Jimin! He's really sick but don't worry! He's getting better soon! Ah wait!"

She pauses having a great idea.

"So I really have an important meeting today, but Jimin is really sick, I can't let him stay alone at home. Could you maybe give him the medicine and check if he's okay till I get home? It would be great, really! I'm not away for long"

She asked with hope, which made Jungkook's eyes widen.

"U-uhm.. "

He stuttered his heart beating faster than before.

Hm.. Just checking if he's okay won't be that bad.

"Yeah why not"

He said, Jimin's mother giving him a tight hug and a 'thank you' right away.

After she was gone in seconds, Jungkook just stood there, thinking about what he just did.

"Taking care of him?!"

He whisper-yelled to himself, pouting like a baby.

"Ah.. This will be hard."

He mumbled to himself.