≈ 15

"How many times are you gonna tell yourself you're an asshole because I obviously get it now"

Taehyung says, covering his ears from all the frustrating words leaving Jungkook's mouth.

"I'm such an asshole!! An asshole!"

Jungkook says to himself and hits his head on the locker in their workplace's changing room.

Taehyung just sighs and tries to comfort him a little more, but not denying Jungkook sure IS an asshole.

※※※
As Jimin was walking to school, he felt his heart ache. He felt so down and not motivated at all and he doesn't really get why. After what Jungkook has said to him, how he just kissed him for fun, makes him sigh in frustration. He sighs because he can't believe his heart actually skipped a beat because of a man! A man!

Jimin wasn't sure he was gay, he sometimes had a guess he might be gay because he crushed on some guys in his classes but he never really admitted it himself that he really likes men.

And of course Jungkook just had to make it clear he's into men with a kiss, which was just for fun?

Jimin clunches his fist and lets out a last deep sigh, before entering the school.

※※※
"Hey Jimin, cheer up"

Hoseok says, when he joins Jimin at the table in the canteen with a smile and gives him a light pat on the shoulder.

"I bet he was just nervous! I mean, he wouldn't just kiss you for fun? Who does that?"

He says and Jimin looks up from his plate, munching the food with a bit of sadness filling his stomach.

"I'm not sure.."

Jimin says, playing with the food with his spoon.

"Come on, you really think he means it? I don't think so. If Taehyung would suddenly kiss me, I'd totally think he's into me!"

Hoseok laughs, Jimin smiling too.

"I don't even know him.. I only remember him calling me Jixon or something"

Hoseok lets out a loud laugh with a few claps, turning many heads in the canteen to them, recieving laughs too.

Jimin just giggles and is happy to have a friend like Hoseok.

But of course the smile leaves his mouth as soon as he saw a familiar face approaching their table. His heart starts to beat a little faster when he sees it's Jungkook and his friend Taehyung searching a table and Jimin sighs in relief when he sees, they didn't plan to sit with them.

But when Jimin and Jungkook's eyes suddenly meet, both hearts skip a beat. ((lol it rhymes))