Don't tell Vanoss

From now on the story maybe a bit all over the place.(Are you saying it hasn't been?)    It's just because i'm trying to finish it and not worry about what to put in the next chapter.  

Delirious POV

"Okay." Is all I said to Mini. Mini nod's then lets go of my hand. I look to Vanoss and my heart starts to feel like it's in a vice. It just hurt's all over just thinking about leaving without telling him anything. I start to bite on my lip and I taste iron. Mini see's this and he pulls me into a hug. "Delirious, I'm sorry forget about what I said. You don't have to leave if you don't want too." I shake my head but I still feel my heart being squeezed. I then look down to Mini. "No, It's okay. I-It's for the best." I said as I fake a smile. "If I stay here things may get worse between Vanoss and I and if I tell him, We'll just start fighting again. And it may get even worse if my heat starts to come back." I said looking down to the ground. Mini shakes his head. "Delirious, Vanoss may just be stressed about everything that's happening. You know he isn't mad at you or anything so don't feel like you can't talk to him.... or us. Your still going to talk to us right?"

Mini looks to me with teary eye's. "What? Of course I'll still talk to you guy's. What made you think I wouldn't talk to you guy's anymore?" Mini looks to Tyler then back to me. "Because we've been so mean to you this whole time and I just know you hate us for that. Even after you helped me, I still just....  *sniff* And now here I am telling you to leave... And even telling you not to tell Vanoss." I wipe the tears from Mini's eyes and give him a small kiss on his forehead I then see Tyler give me a small glare. "*sad Laugh*. Mini your telling me this so I don't go and make a mistake. Even when you knew it might hurt me. And I don't hate you guy's. Your like family I may be mad at you for a while but still love you guy's in the end."

I give Mini a smile and Mini smile's back.  "Okay, I should tell the guy's right?" I said as I wipe my tears away. "I'll call over Ohm or Cartoonz and tell them I'm going to leave and go back home early and for them to not tell Vanoss." Mini nod's and I look over to Cartoonz and Ohm. I then see Ohm look over to us and I call him over. Ohm looks to me confused but nods. Ohm turns to Cartoonz telling him that he'll be right back. Cartoonz nod's and turns back to continue lecturing Vanoss. As Ohm gets up and starts walking towards us I look over to Vanoss And see Vanoss get up and start walking to the stairs, probably to his room. "Hey! I'm still talking to you!" Cartoonz yelled to Vanoss.

Vanoss stopped and looked back to Cartoonz. "Yeah, But I'm done listening." Vanoss said. Then Vanoss turned to go up the stairs but before he did he looked to me then let out a frustrated sigh turning and going up the stairs. 'I think he hate's me.' I then looked to Cartoonz seeing he was frustrated. "F*cking brat." Cartoonz said as he looked to the stairs. I then look to Ohm who was standing next to me waiting for me to tell him what I wanted to tell him. "What's wrong?" Ohm asked as he looked to me then to Moo's mate to see if he was Okay. 

"Well I guess I can just tell you guy's now that Vanoss isn't here. But come closer I want to make sure he can't hear us." I said as I wave my hand to call everyone to come closer. Ohm looks to Cartoonz confused but nod's and goes and sits down next to Moo and Moo's mate. Cartoonz soon follow's after. I nod looking to everyone then let out a sad sigh. "It's just..... I want to tell you guy's that I'm going back home early." Cartoonz and Ohm's eye's go big and they start to look hurt. "I-I'm not going home because i'm mad or think you guy's don't want me around anymore. I-It's just so Vanoss and I can calm down and think about what we want and who we want."

I then see Ohm cross his arms. "What?......Okay wait, What does that have to do with Vanoss not being here?" Ohm said as he looked to me confused. I then look down feeling ashamed. "I think it's best that he doesn't know." Ohm then growls. "And why the hell do you think that?" I look up and bite my lip. "Because if I stay, All that Vanoss and I will be doing is fighting." Ohm shakes his head. "That still doesn't tell me why your not telling him." I see Cartoonz place his hand on Ohm's shoulder. "Del doesn't want to tell Vanoss probably because he knows Vanoss will argue telling him no to leave."