Getting kicked out

Delirious POV

Us and the guy's decide to go swimming to cool us off from the whole fight thing. I look to Vanoss to see that he's still mad that I haven't told him the secret or who else know's it. Well why should I tell him. First he goes and lets his alpha instinct take over making me be the one to take care of him even after he went and said he pretty much hates omegas. Then he goes and leaves with out waking me up just to go see a beta girl sooner.        

I sigh looking to Tyler and Mini. Tyler has Mini on his back swimming fast back and forth looks like there having a blast. Moo is doing cannonballs off the diving board. Vanoss is being moody sitting on the edge of the pool. Ohm is sitting on a lawn chair looking off to the side. He keeps looking at his phone. I walk up to him to see if he's ok but I kinda want to ask about what he said when he found out Mini was an omega.       

"Hey Ohm you ok? You look kinda out of it." Ohm looks to me and smiles. "It's nothing. I just want to rest a bit. After finding out one of your close friends lied and is acutely an omega and not an alpha this whole time like we believed. It kinda gets to you." I grab on to my arm filling mad at myself for lying to. "Do you hate Mini now that you know he's an omega?" Ohm jumps a bit stunned. "How can Anyone come to hate a long time friend just because they turned out to be an omega?" I let out a big smile. "There are people out there that just cant stand omegas. I'm just so glad you don't hate us for lying."

Ohm jumps up and use's his sleeve to wipe away tears I didn't know I had. "I can never hate anyone for being Who they are or being with someone they love. I just like to see everyone be happy. So don't make me feel like I made you cry." Ohm looks me in the eye's and smiles. "But one day your going to have to tell me your secret." We both laugh.  

Next thing I know a arm is in front of mine and Ohm's face. Ohm and I step back from each other to see Vanoss glaring at Ohm and I. "Why are you two being so touchy filly. What...Why is delirious crying?" Vanoss's face goes from mad to worried in under a second this makes me laugh even more. "Its nothing. I was just worried that Ohm was mad at Mini and I for lying And out of nowhere I just started crying." I giggle wiping away the left over tears.          

"Is he mad?" Vanoss looked to Ohm. "No i'm not. I'm just surprised that Mini and delirious were able to hide Mini's omega scent and his heat for who know's how long. But I am upset that you guys didn't trust us enough to tell us." Ohm smiles at me with hurt still on his face. "Sorry but we didn't know how you guy's will take it. Take Vanoss for one when his alpha instinct was in control he pretty much called Mini a slut and a waste of space."   

We both look to Vanoss. "What? When did I say that? I fine with Mini being an omega in fact knowing that he's one makes me fell calmer for some reason." Vanoss said looking over to the guy's still swimming. "Why would Mini being an omega make you feel calmer?" Ohm asked putting his hand on Vanoss's shoulder. "I don't know ask my alpha instinct he's the one making me do and say things I have no control over." Vanoss said sighing in to his hand. I look to Ohm and he looks to me. Well it seems will have to help Vanoss with his out of control alpha instinct. But why is it acting like this in the first place?     

After everyone was done swimming we all decided to head to the mall for random shopping and to get are fill of greasy mall food. I was done eating but the guy's where still not done with there food. I grabbed some of Moo's fries and ran to a shop I like. I started to look through some of the things they had. They didn't have anything new they had all the same stuff that my shop had back home.       

As I was walking back to the food court I see someone that I think I may know but not to sure. I walk in to the shop where the person is to get a better look. They walk to the back of the shop. I then stop to look at my surrounding. It's all adult toys! I blush and start to walk to the normal side of the shop but a hand stops me. "Del is that you? Oh my god. It's been forever!" I turn to see Cartoonz. 

"What? So It was you. I seen you walk in here but I wasn't sure if it was. Man I missed you." I hug Cartoonz and he hugs back. I look to his hand and see he has condoms. "Oh my god sorry for bothering you when your shopping for things like that." I blush and look away. "Hey you know you can get those at a corner store wright? You don't have to come to the mall for that." I said still looking away. "Oh I know. It's just most corner store's don't have my size. If you know what I mean." Cartoonz said as he playfully put his arm around me shoving the box in my face.

I blush and squeal like a little girl covering my face. "Come on Del. Your going to have to get used to things like this when you find your mate. Your going to have to come here to by things like this." Cartoonz laughs letting go and going to the cash register. "Come on Del see it's in a bag now so you can't see it." Cartoonz said giggling as he waved the bag in the air.    

Cartoonz and I walked and talked. About old times and things that have been going on in are live's. "So going to finally introduce me to your mate or what?" I asked. "I would love to but my mate is a little.... shy I guess. They don't seem to want to fully become my mate. Like they don't want me to mark them." Cartoonz look's to me I give him a look that tells him to go on. He then sighs. "Maybe We should see other people. I just don't see them ever letting me make them fully mine and it hurts."   

I playfully hit him with my elbow. "Don't stress over it to much. They probably have a good reason for it. Just ask them. And If that doesn't work. Come to me. I'll always be here for you." Cartoonz looks to me and smiles. "You better. Accident or not you where still my first kiss And I'll hold that agents you. Oh no i'm starting to remember. It's giving me the chills." Cartoonz giggles as he wraps his arm's around himself pretending to be cold.     

"Hey that first kiss was probably the best you've had. Maybe you can't remember it that well should I refresh your memory?" I jump on to Cartoonz. Cartoonz and I fall to the floor. Me and him were wrestling I was trying to give him kisses as he was trying to give me a wet willy. Where laughing so loud roiling around on the dirty mall floor. People where probably giving us weird looks but we can't help it where kids at heart.  

I finally land a kiss on Cartoonz lips. "See the best you'll ever have." I giggle. "Well close to the best. Are first kiss was still the best." Cartoonz laughs. "What the hell are you doing Delirious!" I look up and see Vanoss and Moo in front of me. I get up and dust myself off and Cartoonz does the same. "Who the hell are you!" Vanoss yelled getting in Cartoonz face. I really should stop Vanoss he doesn't know Cartoonz is a top alpha like him but Cartoonz has a short fuse and wont stand anyone getting in his face.     

"Whoa hold on." I get in between Cartoonz and Vanoss trying to stop them from fighting. "Don't get in my way!" Vanoss growled at me pushing me out of the way his eye's going gold. Cartoonz growls back one thing he hates more than people getting in he's face is when they mess with me. Cartoonz pushes Vanoss to the ground and starts hitting him. Vanoss covers his face but cant stop or attack Cartoonz. "Cartoonz stop! It's ok i'm ok!" I pull Cartoonz up and off of Vanoss. "You know what Delirious! I want you gone! Get your shit out of my house! Go stay with this Cartoonz!"       

I look to Vanoss. He's all covered in bruises. "What? Are you serious?" I look in to his eye's. There his normal brown one's so I can't blame his alpha instinct on this one. 'Does He hate me? Did I do something wrong? We where fine a second ago.' Cartoonz grabs my arm. "That's fine with me. Well come by later to get his things." Cartoonz start to walk off pulling me with him. I can fill my heart hurting. "Cartoonz I don't fill good." I grab my head filling dizzy.    

I fall to the floor. "Del whats wrong!? Do you need to go to the hospital!?" I fill Cartoonz start to pick me up. My eyesight started to get fuzzy. I fill Cartoonz running then he stops. "Mate? What are you doing here? Sorry but i'm in a hurry. Call me later." Cartoonz starts to run again but I here a wispier coming from behind us. "But every time I call, You never pick up." 'Wait was that Ohm's voice?'