Chapter one part 1

Ok so first thing first I'm not going to be able to update this regularly but I will try.Second I'm gonna be taking some ideas from two broken souls so please don't think I'm trying to steal ideas.and now on with chapter uno.

Hi, my name is Persephone Jackson and I am currently sitting on the floor ripping up and burning pictures.Why you might ask and what are the pictures of? That's simple really; their of my ex-friends as well as my ex-boyfriend. It started like this

       Flashback

Percy POV
I was walking down the beach when suddenly I heard noises coming around the corner. So of course me being me crept up with riptide out I looked around the corner and saw something I will never forget, there in front of me stood my boyfriend Alex (male Annabeth) making out with Drew from the Aphrodite cabin with a crowd of campers and gods cheering them on with the exception of Hades and Hestia,I just stood there not one bit of emotion on my face suddenly I whispered "why"? It was quiet yet everyone heard it. The crowd turned and gasped causing Alex and Drew to turn around. Alex started stuttering an excuse but I lifted my hand in a be quiet gesture and then I said clearly "we're over". Then I heard Poseidon say "you are no daughter of mine, I Poseidon hereby disown Persephone Jackson"

         End of flashback

So here I was burning pictures and there you have it so now I'm heading to my moms apartment.

So did you like it I know it's short but I'm doing this on my iPad so it's a bit hard please comment what you think