Chapter 11

Hi lovely readers I haven't been updating for a while buuuut it's Christmas Eve and I was like "aww what the heck why not" ( and due to some people asking) and here I am, also massive shoutout to all voters and people who commented, especially Fangirlfourlife17 and myshka3 if you want to follow them then you could either go to my profile and look at the people I'm following and find them there or look them up on the Wattpad search, and also If you hadn't noticed, I will be making this story in mostly Percy's and Loki's POV with occasional other POVs. And now on with the story, wait I forgot to tell you that for some reason when I try to answer or write a message on the Wattpad message board I can't so if your gonna want to say something it'll have to be said in the comments or else I won't be able to reply. And now finally on with the story.

Luke's POV
I stared at Percy with my mouth open wondering how Percy always got into these kind of situations. For example the one where she's a avenger,a goddess, is part Greek,part Roman,part Egyptian and is STILL alive, and got adopted by Hades of all gods. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies" "bu..ho..whe..I'm confused"

Percy POV
"Dude what kind of world do we live in?" "Greek?" "Nooooooo we live in the world where my little pony is real" "really?" "That was sarcasm you idiot" "oh" either way you my dearest companions are coming with me on a delivery for Nyx" "but doesn't Nyx live in hell?" "No she lives on Olympus, obviously she's in Tartarus" before Luke could say anything Bianca cut in saying " Percy you're overlooking one teensy tiny fact" "and what's that?" "We can't leave .this place" "Εγώ, η Περσεφόνη Τζάκσον, χορηγώ με τον παρόντα τον Λουκά Καστελλάν αθανασία και ορυχείο θεών κλεφτών, αγγελιοφόρων, tricksters και σούπερ ταχύτητα" Luke started glowing gold making Bianca and I shield our eyes. "What happened?" "You my dearest Luke are now a god"

To be continued...

Ok guys I know it's short but I'll update when I get back from church. Love y'all and I you get what y'all want underneath the Christmas tree.