Chapter 2- The gakure lake

So chapter 2 here! This isn't too long but the other chapters will be better and long =D I'll update chapter 3 soon 
-----------------

I was walking through the dark silent forest the heading towards the Uchiha gakure. Lady Tsunade ordered me to go to through the forest that leads to the uchiha gakure in order to avoid people that would see in what condition the boy I had with me was in. About Naruto? He won't stop talking to me for just a second, he's a big idiot, a dope and he's annoying me! Know I know how capable of Lying Lady tsunade is by saying 'Oh he barely knows how to talk', Yea right!

I haven't really been listening to a word he's saying at all, I have done is hum in response when he asks me something. Seriously, He seems way too cheery oh lucky for a person who's been used for experiments by a pedophile!
Only a few people from Konoha knows about him, Lady Tsunade, Shizune, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi sensei and now me, not to forget those shinobi's who found him and thought that it would be a good idea to return with him to the village.

I feel like I just got a big weight on my shoulders which I need to take care of! I hope I won't get to keep him for a very long time, I already have do deal with Sakura and knowing her she'd use Naruto as an excuse to come over at my place! What an annoying girl.

"We're here dope!" I said looking at the 'cat' boy. "I'm not a dope, teme!" I rolled my eyes at him; I jumped on the wall to get inside the gakure. Can he do that or not? Naruto jumped like I did and stood on the wall beside me. So much for not being 'active'.
"Wow so this is the Uchina gakure! Look at that it's so beautiful " I glared at the way he pronounced Uchiha, "It's Uchiha not Uchina" He shrugged and I secretly whispered 'dumb' under my breath. "Wow what's that?!?" Naruto pointed to a pond beside my house. H

e jumped of the wall excitedly and went running next to it to examine it. I groaned and went running after him "Naruto wait!" I shouted. He ignored me and continued running with his tail by his side. I stopped running and sighed, I should let him explore the gakure, he probably never seen anything like this since he probably was locked up in a room for a long time. I followed him next to the Pond feeling already fed up by him
"Sasuke isn't it beautiful?"

I nodded, Indeed it was beautiful, I used to spend time looking at it when I was a child when I had nothing to or was way to upset about the 'Fire jutsu' which apparently I couldn't master

"So where do you live?" I half smiled and pointed to the house that was behind us "This is awesome! So I'm going to live next to this beautiful pond huh?!" Naruto shouted while running to explore the house. Isn't he hyper! Yet he looked interesting.

Part of me is telling me to find out more about him when the other part is telling me not to.