We Meet Again

((Oh! Forgot to mention that Tord hasn't betrayed Edd, Tom, and Matt yet. So the picture above is just there, cause, pfft, why not? Anyways, enjoy~))

((Haha, sorry, sorry, one more thing. There's are some suicidal thoughts in this chapter. Just warning you, cause I don't want to hurt/offend any of you [even though I've been through it as well-] Anyways, once again, enjoy.))

Your POV

   Red Leader. Tord Larsson. Who knew I'd run into him of all people. Especially with him looking as normal as possible in his red hoodie and black pants. Only thing that made him so recognizable was that hair cut of his, making it look like he had horns. What made things worse is that he recognized me even with him being distracted by his friends. I sat there silently, hoping it was enough to make it look like I was still asleep. That didn't work. I tensed up to a hand gripping my shoulder, making me bite my lip and try to keep quiet despite the pain. He knows it's me and that I'm awake. 

"Excuse me, sir, do you mind?" the bartender snapped at Tord, making him flinch, when they finally noticed his hand on my shoulder, "They're trying to rest, they've had a bad day." Tord's grip only got tighter, making me wince and bury my head deeper into my crossed arms on the bar.

"They're a co-worker of mine," Tord spoke calmly, pressing more pressure into my shoulder blade with his thumb, "I'm just making sure they're alright." When the bartender was about to speak, I sneezed, startling the both of them. It became silent for a moment until one of Tord's friends spoke.

"Tord, do you know them?" A cheery voice came from the other side of Tord. It was the guy in the green hoodie; he had brown hair and light brown eyes was a soft smile on his face. 

"Yea, or are you just bothering some random drunk?" An annoyed tone came from the man in the blue hoodie with light brown spiky hair and lack of...eyes, while the one in the purple hoodie and green overcoat seemed oblivious to the whole situation since he was looking into a hand mirror and fixing his red spiked hair. Tord only scoffed at the no eyes ((*is dying from laughter*)).

"Of course I know them, I'm not a creep like you, Tom."

"Hey, shut it, commie!" Tord growled at who I assumed to be Tom. Finally, I spoke, not wanting to deal with the situation anymore.

"Let go," I spoke tiredly as I sat up, looking down at the bar counter.

"I can't do that," Tord spoke sternly,"I don't want you to slip once you get up."

'Liar,' I thought to myself. I knew he thought I was going to run away as soon as he did let go, "So, you're going to be a pervert and follow me into the restroom then?" I asked calmly, despite how much fear of him was bottling up inside of me. Tom burst out in laughter, catching Tord's attention along with an angered look.

"Really, commie?" Tom chuckled, earning a punch in the arm from the one in the green hoodie, "OW! Edd, I was only joking." Edd, I think, left out a sigh.

"Not now," he groaned before turning to Tord, "Just let them go, Tord."

"I don't think you understand, Edd," Tord shot back with a small glare then I sighed, pinching his hand, making him flinch and let go of my shoulder.

"I need to use the restroom. If you have a problem with that, too bad," I scoffed, glaring at Tord, "I don't trust men who think it's appropriate to touch someone they don't know." This made them quiet as I walked into the restroom, locking the door then leaning against the wall. My shoulder felt sore now and my stomach wasn't helping, giving me more pain. As I rushed and leaned over the toilet, I threw up. I think I saw some red in it..

  After cleaning myself up, I walked out of the restroom only to end up bumping into someone. I apologized tiredly as I rubbed one of my eyes, trying to see through my blurred vision. Just my luck...it was Tord. Before he could say anything, I leaned against him, feeling dizzy and chuckling drunkly as I closed my eyes.

"Just kill me already," my voice sounded shaken as tears started to form in the corners of me eyes, "Shoot me, stab me, poison me torture me, just promise me that you'll keep this key hidden after I'm dead, I can't do this anymor-"

"(Y/N), enough," Tord interrupted me, gripping my wrist. I winced from the pain, but I didn't move. I couldn't.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized, "I'm s-sorry..." Again and again...till I finally couldn't hold myself up anymore. Everything blacked out.