27. White Wolf

Hey everyone! I'm aware that this chapter is pretty rough right now I plan on going back and fixing it for all of you tomorrow, but I had to post early because I need to get some well deserved rest. So happy reading and try to ignore the choppy flow of this one.
——————————————————————-

I tried to stand up only to find that my muscles didn't work as they normally did.

I stared off in front of me as the pain receded down to a dull ache.

"How are you feeling?" Tyler lightly whispered to me.

I tried to respond but all I got out was a slight whimper noise.

I thought for a second and realized that I had now way of communicating in my new form.

If only I had Accalia here to guide me through this.

I couldn't exactly feel her in the back of my mind like I normally do but I knew she wasn't gone.

I slowly flexed my muscles to get a feeling for my new body and pulled myself onto my stomach.

Looking down at my new paws I noticed that my coat was a smooth and bright looking white.

Tyler quickly cover me up with a blanket.

"Aubree, I know what you lineages is now, and I need you to stay hidden until it gets darker out." He said in a frantic tone as he kneeled down in front of me.

I cocked my head to the side as I looked up at him.

I couldn't help but feel a little frustrated because all that I wanted was to experience my new form.

"Remember that dream you said you had? Well, it's pretty apparent why at this point."

I sat there waiting for Tyler to respond.

What does my dream about that dying man have to do with me?

"What dream?" Nate asked.

"She had a dream about the royal family. I never got all of the details but she saw a man wearing a royal signet." Tyler said as he stood up and passed in front of me.

"What does a dream have to do with our linage?" Nate said with a breath of frustration.

At this moment I was so happy to have Nate here because without him there would have been no one to ask the questions that I also had.

"She's a white wolf. Only the royal family has white wolves." Tyler said "More importantly she is a female. There has never been a female shifter in the royal family."

I looked down at the ground and felt a wave of pride and anxiety over come me.

I was starting to find it difficult to sit and wait here.

I stirred under the blanket readying myself to run from my troubles.

"Please, little one, just wait until the sun is fully down. We can't risk anyone seeing you just yet." He said to me soothingly.

"What does it matter if anyone sees her?" Nate said hostilely.

"A few major reasons, pup, the royal family will want you and her. Their are no heirs left in their bloodline. I figured you would, at the very least, want to have all the information about the cruel ways of the royal family before you were pulled into their clutches."

I could feel Tyler's emotions much more clearly now then I could before.

I could tell he was wracked with them.