self solution

He leaves and I sit on the couch restless. My biggest secret was just revealed and he doesn't even feel one bit the same.

He wanted someone to love him and he got it. But I obviously wasn't the one he wanted.

I step up the stairs and cry. I lay on my bed thinking how easy it would be to just disappear.

I stand and determinedly walk to the bathroom and search the cupboard. I gasp when I find what I'm looking for. I pull the bottle out and set it on the counter. Examining the orange bottle I finally burst into tears and give up, I put the small container back into the cupboard and fall to my bed. This will all be over and everything will get better. One day I will have someone who loves me just as much as I love them. And I realized... that doesn't have to be right now.

I will move on and I won't lose my friend in the process. I need to put it forward that I can't have him and that's okay. It wasn't worth it because I would be crying over it for so long. I'm done. I'll be just fine. I can live with being just friends.

I decide to put a smile on my face, many people had the desire of love and I decide that I am not going to let that be the sadness of me.

I won't be depressed over a boy.

I show to school the next morning, with no sign of him. But I yearned to at least speak to him. I guess I scared him off, or he's sick.

This was going to be hard.

A/N - SUPER short chapter, but this needed its own small section, bIg ThINgS CoMIng. this may or may not be a lil teaser. i'm so excited for this next chapter, brace yourselves.