Chapter One

"Y/N, come on, you're going to be late!" Yoongi shouts as I grab my backpack.

"Coming!" I respond.

I run to the front door where he's waiting then we walk out to his car. I get in the passengers seat then he gets in the drivers seat. We then drive away and he drives to my school. He then stops at the entrance and I jump out and run inside.

I run to my locker and grab the books for my first few classes. The first bell then rings and I groan. I grab my science book then walk quickly to my first class. I walk into the classroom with my head down and immediately sit down in my seat, feeling the stares of my classmates hitting me from all directions.

For the past four years, I've dealt with the stares that haunt me ever since mine and Taehyung's bed experience because it blew up all over the news in all of South Korea. The worst part about the entire thing was that I was one of the only people that never had any direct fear towards him and was always the kindest to him, then he attacks me. Now, he's the man that haunts my dreams every night since that night with no end.

"You're so perfect, you know that, right?" 

"No, you're not taking her away from me!" 

"Why are you shaking, Y/N/N? Are you afraid of me?" 

"But, you've never been afraid of me before..." 

"It would be a shame if our last memory was here, wouldn't it~?"

My eyes then widen as my head looms over my desk, staring at it as my entire body starts to shake and my hands grip onto the seat, my heart racing. My vision then starts to blur with my muscles tightening up and my breathing starts to quicken.

"Min Y/N!" My teacher shouts then I look up at her. "Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asks then I slowly nod.

"Y-Yes, please..." I beg.

Ms. Kim then points to the door as I quickly grab my stuff then leave. I walk out of the classroom, feeling my peers' eyes glued on me, whispers break out in the hallway as I swiftly walk down the hallway. I put my books back in my locker then walk into the nurse's office, which was Seokjin.

The school hired him specifically for me ever since what happened. He looks at me as he was wrapping a boy's leg up that had blood pouring out of it.

"Alright, try your best to not bend your leg or the wound will open back up." Seokjin says then the boy stands back up. "If your teachers ask why you're late, have them call me." Seokjin adds then the boy leaves.

He then looks at me with a sad expression on his face as I walk towards him as he moves towards his desk, grabbing his coffee.

"Need to go home again?" Seokjin asks then I shrug.

I sit down on one of the beds with my head hung my head low. I rest my head on my hands and close my eyes as I take deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

"I don't know...I don't want Yoongi have to leave work for me." I answer then Seokjin nods.

"I'll see if Hoseok-ah will come get you, since he doesn't need to teach today." Seokjin tells me as he reaches for his phone then I grab his wrist.

He stops moving and faces back towards me. I then start to cry hysterically as I lay on the bed he was in front of and I never let go of his wrist. I hold onto the sheet tight as I continued to shake uncontrollably.

"I can't stand it any longer. Make it go away." I beg then Seokjin sighs.

"The only way it can go away is you go visit him and talk this out with him." Seokjin suggests then I sit up quickly, making my head spin.