Chapter Sixteen

*WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: BLOOD, GORE, AND MAJOR VIOLENCE!!! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC, DO NOT READ THE CHAPTER!!!*  

~~~~Yoongi's POV~~~~

I have never cried this hard before. We have all became emotionally drained because of our current situation, but I never wanted to show any weakness because of Y/N and I wouldn't dare ever do so. 

She's just too far gone at this point. She's slowly dying. She can't become a mutant. She was raped. She was almost killed one too many times. What else does she have to lose now?

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asks me then I shake my head.

"No, Y/N is on the verge of death. She's so far gone it's terrible to see her." I answer as I sit down.

"So," Vernon says then we look at him as he smirks, "does that mean she's up for grabs?" He asks and I glare at her.

"No, it does not." I deny then he points to the stairs.

"But, dying girls are the hottest." He argues then I bite my cheek. "Or are you too gullible to realize that she's given up on herself?" He asks.

"You listen here-" I start saying then he just chuckles.

"I don't have to listen to a man that barely protects his own sister." Vernon interrupts then he stands up. "Well, I guess I'll see you all later. I'll be the first volunteer." He says then my eyes widen.

"You touch her, I'll kill you." Taehyung warns and Vernon looks back at him.

"Oh, really?" Vernon asks then he scoffs. "Like you have the guts to do that anyways." He challenges then Taehyung stands up.

"Don't test me." Taehyung warns as his eyes shine a gold brown. "If I had the guts to rape and almost kill her, I'll have the guts to tear you into shreds, right here," Taehyung says then his claws started to grow, "right now." He threatens.

"Oh, no, I'm so scared." Vernon mocks then he laughs loudly. "I'm not afraid of someone who belongs in a damn mental institute! I'm not stupid! I also know how to kill!" He shouts then he laughs manically.

He then looks at us as his eyes start to turn icy blue and his hair turns midnight black. His clothing became white and light blue striped matching pajamas and barefoot.

"Except, mine is the least unexpected." Vernon says then he grins like the Joker. "For example, your precious little Y/N/N is dying right now from poison I've planted in her food. Even before we've arrived here, that's why Y/N/N is dying so slowly and seeing things that aren't there. Is because of me!" Vernon confesses.

"Fuck, Y/N was right about you!" A-Ra exclaims as she stands up.

"Vernon, why?!" Sehun asks then Vernon looks at him. 

"She deserves to suffer! She's the one that can keep the Reaper under control! She's just too naive that she never notices the signs!" Vernon exclaims then he starts backing away. "Now, it's time for me to finally end her and let the Chenhwa come and retrieve her." He says then he disappears.

"NO!!!" I yell as the walls break-in and Chenhwa start to pour in. "TAEHYUNG," I call out then he looks at me, "GO FIND THAT BASTARD AND KILL HIM BEFORE HE GETS TO HER!!!" I command then Taehyung starts running.

The rest of us turn into our mutant forms and fight off the Chenhwa while Taehyung rushes to find Vernon and save Y/N. I turd one Chenhwa into ashes and the other start to burn and it spread on.

"Taehyung-ah, this is the only time I need you."

~~~~Y/N's POV~~~~