Chapter Seventeen

~~~~Taehyung's POV~~~~

"H-Hyung..." I call out then Seokjin steps forward, "please..." I gasp out as my speech grows strained, "save her..." I then beg as my arms start to shake.

Seokjin then takes Y/N from my arms and lays her on the dining room table. A-Ra and Jimin then take me into the living room and force me to sit on a couch as they start tending to my wounds.

"Taehyung-ah, why the hell is there blood on your mouth?!" Jimin asks me then I look at him.

"I was trying to suck the poison out of her blood." I answer then a tear slides down my cheek. "B-But..." I say then I swallow my saliva along with my words.

"But what?" A-Ra asks me then I look up at her.

"I-It wouldn't s-stop bleeding." I answer then I look down as I shook my head. "I couldn't save her." I tell them then A-Ra's eyes start to widen. "H-Hyung can't e-either." I mention.

"SEOKJIN!!!" A-Ra yells as she runs into the dining room.

I then follow her along with Jimin and see Y/N's draining body. Seokjin's hands were becoming covered in blood and she was flinching and squirming at his touch. Se-Hun was holding down her left foot, Min-Ho was holding down her right foot, Chanyeol was holding down her left arm, and Seokjin working on her injury.

At his every touch and every time the needle went through her skin, her hips would buck up from the constant pain. She'd yell out in pain with her eyes shut tight and sweat beads going down her forehead.

"I can't do anything for her if she won't stop moving her hips." Seokjin says then I walk over.

"I-I can help." I volunteer then Seokjin looks at me. "I'll take her hands and stay by her head while you two help hold down her hips." I instruct then they let go of her and walk to her hips.

I grab her hands and I kneel down beside her head. She shakes her hands out of my grasp and immediately grabs them, squeezing them so hard that her knuckles start to turn white. I keep my head by hers and hum to her.

"Never mind I'll find someone like you

I wish nothing but the best
For you too, don't forget me
I beg, I'll remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love

But sometimes it hurts instead yeah" I sing to her then she starts to calm down a little bit.

Seokjin then starts to stitch her up more then his eyes widen. He looks back at Sang-Hun and gestures for him to come over.

"That's what's stopping her." Sang-Hun says then he looks at me. "You're gonna need to hold her tighter." He tells me.

"Oh my, God, there's a child in her!" A-Ra exclaims then Y/N screams in pain.

I hold the sides of her head and she holds my wrists as Seokjin starts to undo the stitches on her lower belly. She begins to bleed more and more color is becoming lost from her skin.

"She's dying, hyung!" Yoongi exclaims as he steps forward.

"She's not going to, I'll work fast." Seokjin assures us then Y/N's breathing grows slower.

Tears begin to blind my sight as I see Y/N's lips start to turn blue from the loss of blood circulation to them. I shake my head in disbelief then I press the side of my head against hers.

"Listen to me right now, Y/N," I tell her as she breathes heavily, "you are the only person here that matters to me." I confess to her.

I see Seokjin pull the small egg out of her then start to stitch up her stomach once again. She begins to scream out of pain once again and I endure her screams.

"I know I've hurt you so bad, but you are the only one who even understands me or is patient with you. You're the only person I ever need in my life." I tell her as she grips onto my wrists tighter. "Nothing can keep us apart. I've only ever wanted you. No one else, ever. You're the only one I've ever cried for in the hospital because I missed you too much and realized how much I hurt you. I was, and still am, so mentally insecure about myself and talking to others that I didn't know who to go to, until you came to me at my house on my playground and invited me to play with you and the others. I knew right then and there I could trust you. I felt like we had the same mindset because of how easily you were able to even talk to me and how easily I was even able to say a single word to you without becoming frustrated. I regret everything I've done to remotely hurt you, Y/N. I don't know the difference between pain and love because I was never taught it until you showed me. I just...never could've learned..." I tell her then she screams in pain.

"Someone hold her waist or wrap a belt around it, along with her torso!" Seokjin commands.

I look at his hands and they were soaked in blood. His white shirt was now stained, Y/N's pants were stained as well, and Ha-Yun had fainted at the sight of the blood. Yoongi began freaking out while Jungkook and Min-Ho held him back.

"SAVE HER, GODDAMMIT!!!" Yoongi demands then he kicks his legs in the air. "YOU'RE A NURSE, SO YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO THIS SHIT-" Yoongi continues to yell then Min-Ho drags him into the living room.

Everything soon starts moving really fast as I whip my head around and once I look at something different, it became blurry, like my vertigo was going out of control. I look at Y/N once again and see beads of cold sweat running down the side of her pale forehead.

I scream as I see how much blood was covering my hands from the wounds I had gotten. I got in a fight with Mom and threatened to kill myself and she grabbed a knife and stabbed my thigh. I was locked in my room with no medical supplies and I was slowly bleeding out.

I could feel my body slowly shutting down as a pool of blood continues to surround me. I knock my phone off of the nightstand and quickly dial Y/N's number. It rings for a good five seconds then she picks up.

"Taehyung?" She asks in a groggy voice. "What's wrong?" She asks me and I take a deep breath.

"M-Mom s-stabbed my leg and t-there's so much blood." I tell her then I groan in pain. "P-Please...help me..." I beg.

She immediately hangs up and I curse loudly. I sit against my wall, holding my leg and trying to stop the bleeding, then I hear my window open. I look over my bed and I see Y/N running over to me.

She drops to her knees in front of me then takes out her hair tie. She puts it around my ankle and pushes it up my leg until it was above the wound then she grabs another ponytail and does the same thing, except it was right under my wound.

"This will cut off the circulation, so it'll help the bleeding stop." She tells me then I show her my hands.

"W-Why's there so much blood?" I ask her.

"Because your most important artery is in your thigh." She answers then she presses both of her hands on my thigh. "Once the bleeding stops, you'll be okay." She assures me and I gulp.

"C-Could I d-die from this?" I ask her and she nods.

"If you hadn't called me, Tae, you would've died." She answers then she frowns. "Your mom stabbed the most important artery in your thigh, so it would've killed you." She adds then she looks at me and smiles.

That was the last time I saw her smile like that before it became fake.

I grab the sides of Y/N's head tighter as her breathing became even more shallow and her grip was starting to loosen on my wrists and I start trembling.

"You can't leave me again! Please! I need you!" I beg as tears break from my eyes. "I can't live without you! You're all I have!" I exclaim then I sniffle. "Stay with me!" I cry out.

Her eyes then shoot open and Seokjin starts to undo the belt around her torso and I fall to my knees in relief. I start to quietly weep in happiness as she slowly sits up and I hold my hands together.

"There really is such thing as God."