Chapter Twenty-Nine

~~~~A Year and a Half Later~~~~

"Taehyung!" I shout up the stairs as I grab my purse. "I'm gonna head over to the guys' house!" I add then he walks downstairs.

"Why are you leaving me?" Taehyung whines as he rubs his eyes.

"Jimin's hungover, all the guys are going to work, and A-Ra can't take care of him until 3, so Jungkook asked me if I'll be able to." I answer then Taehyung yawns.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He agrees.

"Happy birthday, baby." I tell him as I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Thank you, baby." He thanks.

I give him a quick peck on his lips then walk out of the house. I get in my car then drive about a couple miles and pull into the guys' driveway. They still all live together while Taehyung and I have our own place since he still has all of the money from the president.

Taehyung now works as a CEO at a company now all the guys own, called "Mutant Acceptance". Which is about if mutants don't really have a place to go because of their abilities, the company gives them jobs and pays them. At the same time, Taehyung is working on a movement where mutants are not illegal anymore. Because it had come up recently in the news of mutants going out of control and not able to control their abilities, so they were made illegal. So Taehyung's mission is to help those mutants have jobs, learn how to use their abilities, and help us become legal.

I don't really have a job, it's just mainly me being at home and taking care of the house, while Taehyung wishes I didn't do that and helped work at the company, but I told him it wasn't a good idea since we're married.

Seokjin is still a doctor but he transferred to a regular hospital instead of the one Taehyung was at, but he visits the company from time to time to help out. Sang-Hun is back to being the chief of police while A-Ra is an anger instructor at the company. Min-Ho and Ha-Yun also work at the company as office workers, but Ha-Yun's on maternity leave.

I walk into the guys' house and see Jimin on the couch, sleeping while his face was pure white. I close the door behind me and he sits up slowly and squints at me.

"Y/N?" He asks then I take off me shoes. "What are you doing here?" He asks me and I smile at him.

"Seokjin is having me take care of you since A-Ra can't come before 3." I answer then I grab his hands. "Let's get you up to your bedroom and have you rest up there." I tell him then we walk up to his bedroom.

He lays on his bed and I close the blinds and turn on a lamp in his room. I walk into his bathroom and grab him a cold cloth then lay it on his head.

"Do you want me to go make you some hangover soup?" I ask him and he nods slowly.

I walk downstairs and quickly make the soup and grab a big plastic bowl in case he would throw up at all. I walk back upstairs and see Jimin half-asleep then I shake him and give him his soup. He sits up in his bed and starts to eat the soup then looks at me.

"How's yours and Taehyung's marriage going?" He asks me and I nod.

"Really well, shockingly. I was expecting for it to be not as smooth, but it's been amazing." I answer and Jimin nods.

"That's good." He comments then he clears his throat. "Seokjin is finally dating someone." Jimin reveals and my eyes widen.

"That's good! Who is she?" I ask Jimin then he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Rethink that for a second." He corrects then my eyes widen.

"Is it a guy?" I whisper and Jimin nods.