Chapter Eleven

"Did he do anything else to you besides the current injuries you have now?" Seokjin asks me as he sits down in the chair by my bed.

I shake my head as I slide the nightgown back on my fragile body. I looked like I hadn't eaten in two months. My bones were sticking out of my body, I looked sick, and my hair was so messy and oily.

"Also," Seokjin says then I look at him, "you need to eat." Seokjin tells me then he stands up, grabbing his bag. "Starving yourself will kill you before the Chenhwa do." He adds then he walks towards the door. 

He looks back at me as he grabs the doorknob of Yoongi's room and sighs. I had no more feelings or emotions in my body anymore. It was so depressing. This was worse than four years ago.

"I'll see if Hoseok-ah will be willing to switch rooms with you." Seokjin tells me then he opens the door. "You need your brother more than anything right now." He mutters then he closes the door behind him.

I slouch as I look at my hands and start to shake as flashbacks arrive in my head. I look at my bony hands and cover my eyes. I start to hyperventilate as I fall backwards on my bed and sob loudly into the pillow I was laying on.

~~~~Yoongi's POV~~~~

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and all of us shoot our heads up. Seokjin was walking down the stairs with his hands in his pockets then he sits down on the couch.

"Taehyung brutally raped her and gave her deep stab wounds." Seokjin reveals then I clench my fists so hard that they turn white.

Everyone else in the room was in shock and shake their heads with different reactions with Min-Ho rubbing Ha-Yun's back and A-Ra tapping her foot loudly as she bites her nails.

"I thought he would do it that night," Jimin mentions then he sighs, "but he chose tonight, instead." He finishes as I stare at my hands.

"He told me that was her fantasy she wanted with her." Jungkook chokes up then we all look at him, the boy on the verge of tears.  "Wanted to take her innocence and do it with her over and over and over again." He reveals then a tear escapes his eye. "He wanted a different reaction from her, though." He finishes then he bursts into tears.

He cries into his hands as Jimin rubs his back in comfort. This was the first time I've seen Jungkook cry this hard in ten years. Last time he cried this hard, was when his mom died. 

"If I just would've told her, she wouldn't be on the verge of death!" Jungkook shouts then I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I ask him as my hands shake in anger.

"She's emaciated." Seokjin confesses then he clears his throat. "Her bones are sticking out of her skin, her lips are like sandpaper, her eyes are popping out of her skin, she lost all color to her skin, and she hasn't bathed in what looks like years." He explains then he opens a bottle of beer. "She's literally skin and bones." He adds then I shake my head.

"She hasn't eaten much since she met us." Sang-Hun tells us then he sighs. "Another reason why that's happening is probably because she isn't able to turn into her mutant form. She wasn't able to during training and her only skill that showed was her agility." Heexplains.

"That happened to me a while back. I was sent to the hospital because of it." Ha-Yun mentions.

The front door then opens and Taehyung walks in. I glare at him and he keeps his head down. He walks over to the wall and leans against it, looking out the window. I tap my foot repeatedly on the ground as my eyes never leave Taehyung.

"Quit looking at me." Taehyung demands then he looks at me.

"Make me." I challenge as we make eye contact. "Why did you do that to her?" I ask him then he looks away, ignoring me. "You know I don't like repeating myself." I remind him.