🔪The Yandere🔪

Name: Yuto

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: You-Sexual

Species: Human

Personality: Crazed and emotional, yet only about you. If he was with you he would be sweet and gentle, yet with others he offers everything but mercy.

Looks:

Other: He has a major crush on you

Scenario 1: On the day of Halloween, your entire school had a masquerade ball. You would wear a mask and dance your heart away. Only after the night would you figure out who you actually talked to. You were saw someone standing on the sidelines, looking sad, so you approached him and asked him to dance. He accepted and you began to dance and talk. He wouldn't get off the subject of this girl/boy he was in love with. Once you asked who they were, your breath hitched. "The one I love.. is (Y/N)." You..

Scenario 2: You finally found a boyfriend. They asked you out and you happily accepted. After all, your parents did want you to be happily paired with someone. One day he and his brother, Yuto didn't come to school. The next day, he came back with the remnants of a black eye. "(Y/N) we need to break up. I love you, but it's not right." He whispered, walking away. Yuto watched him go from the side. You...