🍖Your Abusive Master🍖

(I know I haven't been publishing much lately. I was on vacation and my parents didn't give me much free time to just sit in the hotel room and write. For that, I'm really really sorry. I love you all and I promise I'll start to publish more. 030 You guys are really the nicest people on here and I enjoy talking and roleplaying with each and every one of you~!)

(This chapter is inspired by the fan fiction 'The Price to Pay to Protect the Ones You Love' by bekdebek. It's Voltron and it's honestly so fucking good! There are some grammar mistakes, but honestly I really like it. I recommend you read it (if you like Voltron).)

~~🦊~~

Name: Griffin

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Human

Personality: Sadistic, gentle when necessary, but mostly just a fucking asshole of a person

Looks:

Other: He had kidnapped you and your friends after you all witnessed him murder someone, to keep your silence

Other: He had kidnapped you and your friends after you all witnessed him murder someone, to keep your silence. You were given the choice between you and your friends dying or submitting to him and being his slave. You chose the latter, hesitantly. He also has bipolar.

Scenario 1: Griffin was holding you by your wrist firmly, smiling. He had gotten what he wanted.. you. He let your friends go, as promised, and, as promised, you would be his pet. His little plaything. He pushed you onto the cold ground of the basement and ordered for you to change into clothes he had made for you, all the while he walked back upstairs. It was strange that he seemed to know you were too noble to let your friends die. The clothes were skimpy.. pure white lingerie and a silk pink robe. You walked upstairs, to see him at his computer. He glanced over at you and smirked. "Good. Now come over here." He beckoned you closer. You...

Scenario 2: You had been with Griffin for a few months and started to actually grow some attraction toward him. Sure he hurt you and forced you to do things you didn't want to do sometimes, but he had changed. Now he would let you sleep in his bed with him and would cook you meals. He let you watch TV and even hung up your drawings on his wall. He was kinder to you too, he would cuddle with you before bed and when you got sick, he stopped what he was doing entirely just to care for you. Today he was finishing up work and you decided to surprise him before he came home. You were going to make him dinner. Now where should you start with this..