💢The Abused💢

Name: Koki (His father calls him Kuri)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Human

Personality: All you know is that he cries a lot, but does not talk as much.

Looks:

Other: His father, wishing for a girl when he was born, got very mad, killing his mother

Other: His father, wishing for a girl when he was born, got very mad, killing his mother. When the father got out of jail, he took Koki from his grandma and made him live with him. He would abuse Koki and make him dress like a girl, so he could have his girl, 'Kuri'.

Scenario 1: You are one of Koki's best friends. You're used to him coming to school in girl's clothes, normally high socks and short shorts with a big sweater, yet he is endlessly bullied for it. One day, he asked if he could come home with you, just so he could sleep without being afraid that his father would sexually abuse him in his sleep. You, of course, said yes. In the middle of the night, you woke up to the sound of crying from beside you, you turn to see Koki, all bundle up and crying in his sleep. you..

Scenario 2: You were walking through school, when a kid was pushed onto you. You feel over and the kid feel on top of you. He blushed and looked away. You blushed as he sat up, only to be pushed down again on top of you. "FAG! FAG!" The boys around him called. You, getting fed up with everything after seeing the boy's tears..