🌧It's a Beautiful Day🌧

Name: "Just call me.. uh.. what was the question again?" He glanced up at you, his eyes staring dreamily into yours,"Oh.. my name is Zach.." he mumbled.

Age: "Aren't we in the same class..?" He blinked. (Your age)

Gender: he saddened. "Please don't tease me.." he whispered,"I know my voice is kind of high pitched.."

Sexuality: Zach's eyes widened. "Please don't tell dad!" He begged. (Closeted Bisexual)

Species: "I'm just.. me.." (Human)

Personality: "what?" (He's kind of broken. He will reveal himself when he's put back together by someone who actually cares.)

Looks: "Don't you wish you were invisible? I do. Maybe my dad couldn't find me if I was invisible.. maybe I'd be safe.." he mumbled, covering up the forming bruise on his cheek.

" he mumbled, covering up the forming bruise on his cheek

Other: "You should go before my dad sees me hanging out with someone without his permission

Other: "You should go before my dad sees me hanging out with someone without his permission." He urged. (His dad abuses him for doing anything out of line. His mother has been in the mental hospital for years for what her husband did to her.)

Scenario 1: I'm too tired to write out full scenarios, so here's one sentence of what it is. You catch Zach with bruises all over him after school's over, but he doesn't notice you found out. You..

Scenario 2: One sentence again cause I'm tired. One day, your friend, Zach, gives you a knife and tells you to kill him when you're hanging out at his house. What do you do?