UwU

This is my art recently, don't steal, I just wanted to share KDA Akali (for some reason my group hasn't posted it yet :') )

O.O

....

Yuri went silent, so you turned your head up to see a man with grey hair and a man with black hair with glasses, right there and then you shipped them.

"Yurio who is this?" the one with grey hair said 'Yuri-o?' you thought about why they called him that, "OII LEAVE US ALONE OLD MAN!!" yuri yelled.

You got up to introduce yourself "My name is (Y/n)" you sheepishly smiled and stuck your hand out to them "Hello (Y/n) I'm yuuri" he shook your hand "Hi my name is Victor, May call you (favourite animal)? because you remind me of one X3" Victor said as he shook your hand as well. "Huh oh yeah sure?" You responded.

You hear Yuri grumbling behind you "How do you know our angsty kitty? (favourite animal)" Victor asked, "Uhh, at the end of a competition when I was waiting for my friend" you explained.

Anyone wanna uh take my book from here???? Uhhh I'm discontinuing since this has been left here for like.... 2 years I think? And I don't know how to continue it... If you do continue this book or something, put a link on this chapter linking both books. But if you don't I hope you enjoyed my book this far, it was my first book and I'm not a creative writer like my other friends.

Also if you
S K I P P E D   R E A D I N G  this note: Hi there... go read the ^above^ and see if you're interested.