Prologue

Each week, when she was 7 (Y/N) would go swimming lessons on a Friday and go ice skating lessons on a Saturday, one day she invited her best friend to join her from swimming to ice skating. They went for lessons together but then after one year (Y/N)'s parents decided to quit ice skating since either she got bored or her parents couldn't afford the lessons, however, she still swam, though her best friend stayed ice skating but no longer swam with her their parents stayed in contact.

Now (Y/N)'s skates are too small for her, they have been thrown away and has now developed surprisingly strong arms for death hugs and pulling herself forward for swimming. But now plays soccer it's been 7 years since she ice skated, though she may not have heard from her best friend she knows her friend has become a champion within a few years. (Y/N) doesn't really watch sport so she doesn't know much about famous athletes, (Y/N) is the girl that manages to change all her friends lives just by small decisions but doesn't know it.

(Y/N) doesn't know that her fate is better than what she thinks it would be, she doesn't know how everything links up. What she does know is that she affects everyone she befriends.

Author~Chan has something to say!
Make friends my readers, find someone to laugh with! 

This is also my first fanfiction made on Wattpad, I have made a fanfiction on Deviant Art. My name on Deviant Art is the same as my Wattpad name, I hope you will enjoy it! I would like to hear your opinions!

~ ✧RubyCookiez✧