Encounter

You and your Best Friend stay behind until everyone leaves, apparently, her coach wants to talk to her about her skating skill and how she should train harder to become like the men during that skating event. As they were still talking you sat in the corner waiting for their conversation to end as there were no more people in the auditorium, the competitors were still there.

"OOOIII!!! You in the corner!!" a harsh voice yelled at you, you turned your head to see Yuri Plisetsky standing few feet away from you "huh?" you responded. "What are you still doing here?" he roughly asked, you responded in not much more than a whisper "uhh.. my... frie-" "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" he raged.

This time you said it louder "My friend is still talking to her coach!".

He looked at you as if he was noting the details on your face still with a mad expression, you sweatdropped. He stepped closer and just as he was about to say something your best friend came into the scene and cut him off "Hey (Y/N) I'm finished let's go", she turns and sees Yuri.

There was an awkward silence until you said quietly "I'll just go to the bathroom...", you speed-walked to the bathroom to get away from the awkwardness. After you did your business and washed your hands (be hygienic kids!), you didn't want to be caught up with Yuri since he scares you.

Just as you were about to step outside Yuri came outta nowhere and stood in front of you, "What's your name?" his voice seemed softer than last time "(Y-Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" you replied softly. "(Y/N)!!! Let's go sightseeing before you head home to (Insert Country)!" your best friend yelled at you waiting at the taxi door outside, "Bye" you mumbled and ran past Yuri to the taxi.

You and your best friend went to the hotel you were staying at and prepared to go everywhere the next day, you couldn't stop thinking about him. 'do I...
...
have a special connection to ice skating?' you thought, and you slept for a big day tomorrow.

(Face Palm) what type of thought is that?

UUUURRGGGHH SCHOOL, SAVE ME!! The holiday ended nuu!!!!!