Confidence

Did you guys have the patience to wait this long? I'm sorry for not updating! Gomenasai!

Reader's POV

You were at your desk working on assignments, all 7 assignments came in all at once within a week. You worked on small bits evenly organized on a wide time span, though the person you were you forget sometimes and leave some work until the last minute.

Laying down from tiring work you decided to try and find the happy memories of your life, and not remember anything cringy of your young years. At that moment you remember ice skating, then your phone buzzed, It was a message and the contact seemed so old you can't remember who (BFF) was... The thought hit you, you opened the message to see a text that goes something like this.

Hey there (Y/N)

Do you remember me? I know it's been 7 years and all, but I would like for you to come with me to Russia for my ice skating performance. I just wanted to tell my life story and how I got here in the first place when I thought about it, you were the one to begin this miracle. All I did was put passion and hard work into training, I would really like for you to be there with me on the ice when I talk about how it all started. You still are able to skate on the ice right?

'Actually, it's more than that...' you thought to yourself, unfortunately, you skate for Youtube but you put a (Favourite Animal) mask on your face to keep your identity hidden, you never really liked attention so you kept that a secret from EVERYONE and you didn't have your own skates (it's hard to do jumps with hire skates). You kept reading

I really missed you and I would really like to hang out with you, so even if I didn't win Gold, Silver, or Bronze I would like to spend the day in Russia with you and see some hot male figure skaters put on a show. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You laughed at this internally, but just thinking of standing in the middle of an ice rink with all eyes on you made you shiver with fear. But you NEEDED to do this, for your Best Friend and to feel better about yourself. So you texted back

I really have missed you, of course, I would come with you but do me a favor. Hold me when I'm shaking kay? XD

But really I would love to hang out with you again, even if you do want to see some "Hot" figure skaters.

But at this moment, your confidence will rise! and the rest Author~Chan will not say because then it would be spoilers of the next chapter and we don't want that! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope you guys enjoyed this! and I actually do have assessments XD and most of the time I actually do wing it, for my internet mothers that will suddenly tell me off Gomen! Just don't kill me... (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Hug? (づ。◕‿‿◕)

P.S. There is a rare chance I will have time skips because I want you to read most of the experience I will put you through, and I'm not lazy when it comes to writing about something I love. In this case, it's the Russian kitty!