Assumptions

You and your best friend went sightseeing, you kept thinking about Yuri, though he was scary he seemed interesting to you and because of your interest in him you became less scared.

After all that, you went to an ice rink, what you didn't know was that Yuri skated there.
Putting on your skates you joined your best friend in the centre of the rink, "Hey wanna just glide around for fun?" she asked.
"Uhh.. yea guess so"

After 15 minutes of gliding and chasing your best friend around the rink having fun, you jumped as soon as a loud voice spoke out.
"HUUH??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?"
You turned to see Yuri at the edge of the rink.
"oh hi" you said plainly
"We're just gliding around the rink, having fun!" Your friend replied

"Well can you make room for my practice, it's pretty obvious that I want to win" he said rather rudely
You simply nodded your head and looked at your friend signaling to come, getting off the rink you and your best friend both leaned on the wall to watch him practice.

After some warmups Yuri started to skate to Agape a song you were familiar with, instantly you were interested. His performance was amazing yet seemed to be missing something when he ended you and your friend both stood there mesmerized.

Your best friend stood up straight and went to get some food for the both of you after she snapped out of the trance, you slowly nodded still staring at Yuri.
You didn't notice but Yuri went off the rink and walked up behind you, you were looking down thinking about his performance until suddenly next to you he asked.
"Is there something wrong?"
"Huh? No... I think..." you replied
...
"What is it then?" He asked again
"... I think you are missing your Agape"
He thought for a while "Guess so..."
"Hey, do you mind if I have your Instagram account and your phone number?... just so that I could talk! NO OTHER REASON!!!" He said quickly
You could see a little bit of pink tint on his cheeks.
"Ah.. ok" you agreed
Your best friend came back with the food and asked you to join her in the park nearby.

Sitting in the park on a bench your friend asked "Did you like the places here in Russia? Are you glad that I'm your friend? Is Yuri your boyfriend now?" As she bombarded you with her questions quickly.
"Ehh...  yes, yes and no, Yuri only asked for my number and Instagram account" you responded
"Oya Oya Oya? Your number and account?" she questioned (Lol Haikyuu reference)
"You sure tha-"
You quickly stuffed 3 chips in her mouth to shut her up

Walking in the direction of the hotel you were staying at, leaving your friend behind to grab all the stuff so it'll take a while for her to catch up.

"Hey are you staying any longer here? If you are would you come watch my practice?"
You turned your head to see Yuri leaning against a tree, (damn that'll look hot) "Not for very long" you told him.
"So would you want to hang out later so I can get to know you more? oh also want to become f-friends?" He asked

I'm sorry for not publishing anything for like idk how long, but I have like these small amounts of moments where I have an idea. It's hard to keep myself in the creative mode, and I guess most people would not read this... SIIIIGGGHHHH school starts tomorrow I had a school holiday for 2 weeks and the first week was horrible.. barely did anything.