7

Rachel's POV:

It's Friday night and IM FREAKING OUT IN MY BEDROOM!!! TOMORROW IS THE EXO FANMEETING!!!! AHHH WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR? I HAVE TO GET THEM GIFTS!!! AHHH IM SUCH A MESS!
"Knock knock" I heard coming from the outside of my door.
"Who is it?"
"It's your best friend."
It was obviously John.
"Come in!"
"Hey babe. You excited for your fan meet tomorrow?" (A/N it's normal for a gay best friend to call you babe in America ;))
"DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED!!! HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT TO WEAR!"
"Say no more." He said with a reassuring look on his face.

(Outfit John picked)
"You like?" He asked
"OF COURSE!" I truly loved the outfit. I can't wait for EXO to see me in this!!

It's been about 4 hours since John has been here and it is now 1am and we have been fangirling over Kpop idols.
"Alright. I'm gonna go. I have a lot of things to do in the morning. Love you! Ciao!" He said in the most girliest voice.
"Bye." I blew him a kiss and he left.

~~~~The Next Morning~~~~
I woke up at 8:30am. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. The fan meet wasn't until 7pm so I have time to sleep but I was to excited.
*rinnnnnggg* my phone rang.
"Its a random number..... hello?" I answered.
"Hey! It's Franchesca! Are you busy right now?"
"No why?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to shopping? I know you have a fan meet today with EXO?" I could feel her smirk through the phone.
"How'd you know? Who told you?" I said worriedly.
"Calm down. It's not a big deal. I like Kpop too. My favorite group is BTS and I have a fan meeting tomorrow and I wanted to get gifts for BTS." She said excitedly.
"Um. Sure. I do need to get gifts after all."
"Awesome I'll pick you up at 10am! Send me your address!"
"Ok. I'll text it to you right now."
She hung up.
~~~~~~~10am~~~~~~
HONK HONK!!!
I looked out my window and saw this

My jaw literally dropped to the floor.
"Wahhhh. JINJA?!?!" I could not believe that I was getting picked up in a car LIKE THAT.
I walked outside to greet Franchesca.
"Wow. I knew you were rich but not THAT rich." I said to her as I opened the car door.
"Haha I'm assuming you like the car then. Do you drive? Do you wanna drive it?" She asked.
Should I tell her that I'm afraid to drive?
~~flashback~~
It was a rainy day in Los Angeles and my older sister and I (A/N rachel is 6 and her sister is 15) were in a taxi and the taxi driver swerved to avoid a dog that ran across the street and got into a big accident. Our car flipped over crushing my sister and the driver leaving me as the only survivor. I was small and stuck in my seatbelt and couldn't get out. I was hospitalized for 2 months. The doctors said that the seatbelt kept me from flying out of the car when we swerved. Unfortunately, the impact killed my sister and the taxi driver. Ever since then, my parents have stopped caring about me. They still mourn over my sisters passing.
~~~~present day~~~~
"Rachel? Did you hear what I said?" She asked.
"Oh um yeah. I actually don't drive. I haven't learned how to." My voice was a little shaky.
"Oh. Ok. Well when you do learn you can drive it." She winked and she started to drive away.

When arrived at a huge mall in downtown LA. I have never been here before and I could tell why. All the stores were designer. I frowned.
"Welcome to The Grove." She said to me.
"Wow!" My jaw dropped, once again.

We walked into almost every store. Luckily we were able to get presents for our idols. And we got some clothes too.

By then it was 3pm and I told Rachel that I had to go get ready for the fan meet.
She drove me home.
~~~~~at home~~~~~
I was listening to EXO the entire time I was getting ready. I took some really cute selcas and made sure my phone was fully charged.
"I'm ready to go!" I said to myself while looking in the mirror.
I left my house and then I realized that I forgot my gifts. *sigh* smh. I went back in the house, got my things and started walking towards the bus station.
The bus took about 10 min to get here.

When the bus got here, I scanned my pass and made my way to the back of the bus. I plugged in my head phones and I was ready to go.
Cherry Bomb by NCT 127 was playing and I couldn't help myself and I started rapping.
"Uh Hard rock scalp. Head shot pop
No talk eodilgana sukineun salm
jubyeon tamsaekhaneun jadeulkke baksu
Ay neone deoke bunmyeonghi jeongsineul charyeotne. jjotgineun geo silheoseo ijen apeseo malhae. heorineun neo apeseo an gubhilge
Keep watching maennal bogireul barae." Of course I had to start rapping Marks ending part.
The guy sitting next to me tapped my shoulder.

*AWWWW HE'S SO CUTE!!!!* I took out my earbud

I took out my earbud.
"Was I too loud? I'm sorry." I looked down.
"No no. You're really good. I'm from JYP. My name is Han Jisung. Here's the company card. And my number on the back." He said and smiled at me.
He's straightforward. I like it.
"Oh wow. Thanks." I looked at him.
The bus stopped and I watched him get up and leave. He looked back at me and waved goodbye.
I'll definitely be calling him later ;)
~~~15 min later~~~
I arrived at the fan meet and I couldn't hold in my excitement much longer. There were so many fans waiting for the venue to start. It was 6:45pm. I'm literally 15min away from meeting my dream guys!!!!!