9

Rachel's POV:

As we were entering the fan meet, everyone was shoving and pushing which made it really hard to get through everyone. Everyone was screaming and crying and I'm over here like
"I just want to get in. C'MON people!" I obviously didn't say that out loud. LOL

We finally got into the fan meet and everyone had EXO clothing on. T-shirt's, shoes, even bags and I was getting stared at by everyone because I was wearing normal clothes. I was starting to feel a bit embarrassed and then EXO came out!!!
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone was screaming their heads off! The girls next to me was crying!
EXO did their greeting and sat down at the long table on the stage.
"How is everyone doing today?" Suho, the leader of EXO, asked
Everyone just screamed.
"I'll take that as VERY good!" He smiled.
"Who's ready to get this fan meet started!?" Xuimin screamed into the mic.
They started off with a trivia game, like asking us questions about them and stuff like that. After that they announced that they had a lucky person who was picked at random from a drawing. Everyone who bought tickets automatically got put into the drawing.
"Ok settle down everyone. We have our lucky ticket right here." Chanyeol said.
"And the lucky person is.......RACHEL LEE!!" Sehun said excitedly.
I froze. Everyone was looking around to see who that was.
"Rachel Lee. Are you here?" Kai asked.
The room was dead silent.
"I'm..I'm here." I said loud enough so they could hear me.
Everyone stared at me. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, knowing that everyone was staring at you. I started making my way towards the long table when everyone started clapping all of a sudden.
"WOOHOO!!" I heard girls shout.
"Congrats!" They would say I as I walked by them.
When I reached the stage, I was checked by security. Then I made my way towards EXO and they all stood up and greeted me.
"You're very very cute Ms.Lee." Baekhyun smirked at me.
"AWWWWWW" the entire crowd shouted.
I froze, AGAIN. I looked at Baekhyun dead in the eyes and turned a bright shade of red.
"Awwwww shes so cute!" They ALL started to say.
They made their way towards me and Chanyeol and Sehun put their arms around me and gave me VIP and backstage passes to their next concert in LA!
"How are you feeling Rachel?" Suho asked.
"Um.. um... I'm... very.. very... happy. You don't know how long I've waited for this moment." Tears started to roll down my cheeks.
Smh I was crying in front of EXO.
They all pulled me in for a group hug.
"We're very glad to have made your dream come true Ms.Lee. Thank you for loving and supporting EXO." Chen said to me.

The meeting lasted about 2 hours. I was exhausted at the end of it.
On my way out, I got stopped by a man.
"Hello Ms. Lee. I am an official scout for SM Entertainment. I would like to scout you to be part of SM." He smiled at me and handed me SM's business card.
I looked at him.
"A... Are you serious right now?" I asked.
"Very serious. Call me when you are ready to talk over the contract, if that's what you want." He said and left me with tears in my eyes and my jaw on the floor. Could this day have gone any better?!?!