6

Franchesca's Pov:
When Bella, Rachel and I walked into class, Rachel introduced her friend, John Park but I sensed something off about but I shrugged it off. The Bella waved at someone and I looked to see Chad and Cole so we went to them, and I introduced them to Rachel and John but I saw that Chad and Rachel were looking at each other for a long time now then suddenly Rachel looked behind Chad to see Cole and then they stared at each other, as I began to feel really awkward but Bella cut in.

"Let's start up yeah?" Bella said
"Oh um ok" Chad said then Bella dragged him away
I looked at Rachel and said "Bella has a thing for Chad"
She jumped a little and said "ok"

As if on que the teacher walked in the played the song ' dramarama' and danced to it and once she finished she told us that we would be testing at the end of the period and to partner up. I partner up with Bella, Chad partnered up with Rachel, John partnered up with Cole.

~~~~~~~~~~45 mins later ~~~~~~~~~~
Most of the class has already tested except me and Bella and Chad and Rachel. Bella and I went up and danced to the song.

After we danced we sat down to watch Chad and Rachel dance, and I have to admit they are really good.